YD's A Little Bit of Everything Place
LOL! That's cute! I wonder if I'd like snow more if I had a thick fur coat??!!
We got some snow too, isn't it great? Wish we could play in it with you girls.Tucker and Daisy
It amazes me when dogs just plop down in the snow. Speedbump and Charlie do that. Yeowww,, that has to be cold.
I'm SNOW glad woo finally got some!Of khourse, it is nevFUR enough fur us!I wish Tucker, Daisy, Merdie, and I khould khome play together!Hugz&Khysses,KhyraPeeEssWoo: I khan't wait to read about your adventure!
So what your saying is that they don't want to winter over in Houston?: )
I'm glad to see they enjoy their snow so much! Sam
Border Patrol Team - I love that :) So happy you have some cool snow for your tummies!
Ask and you shall receive! :)
Glad you have some snow. We have mud. And even the MOm says we could use some snow so we wouldn't get all muddy chasing our new little sister around.Have a great weekend.Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Yeah, you got snow! We got our second storm last night--about 5 or 6 inches. YEEHAW!
Glad you got your snow, guys!Wish I were there playing with you!Thor
Aaahhhh..what would we do without our faithful friends to watch out for the snow thief....lol.Your seeds are on the way! And I got mine - thanks! :-) <3
Post a Comment
12 comments:
LOL! That's cute! I wonder if I'd like snow more if I had a thick fur coat??!!
We got some snow too, isn't it great? Wish we could play in it with you girls.
Tucker and Daisy
It amazes me when dogs just plop down in the snow. Speedbump and Charlie do that. Yeowww,, that has to be cold.
I'm SNOW glad woo finally got some!
Of khourse, it is nevFUR enough fur us!
I wish Tucker, Daisy, Merdie, and I khould khome play together!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I khan't wait to read about your adventure!
So what your saying is that they don't want to winter over in Houston?
: )
I'm glad to see they enjoy their snow so much!
Sam
Border Patrol Team - I love that :) So happy you have some cool snow for your tummies!
Ask and you shall receive! :)
Glad you have some snow. We have mud. And even the MOm says we could use some snow so we wouldn't get all muddy chasing our new little sister around.
Have a great weekend.
Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Yeah, you got snow! We got our second storm last night--about 5 or 6 inches. YEEHAW!
Glad you got your snow, guys!
Wish I were there playing with you!
Thor
Aaahhhh..what would we do without our faithful friends to watch out for the snow thief....lol.
Your seeds are on the way! And I got mine - thanks! :-) <3
Post a Comment