Please keep your paws and fingers crossed fur my sister Samantha. She woke mommy up at 2am Thursday morning and then on 5am to go out to pee. She kept peeing and peeing. Mom took a sample from her Thursday evening and saw a little bit of blood. Friday morning she again woke mom up at around 4am. Mom took another sample this morning and it doesn't have blood. Mom dropped off both samples at the vet this morning. Mom has been giving her some yogurt and Apple Cider Vinegar but seeing blood makes her worry. Hopefully it's nothing major.
This Sunday is Valentine's day and we would like to wish daddy and mommy Happy Valentine's Day! These pictures below were taken on Valentine's day last year.
This Sunday is also Chinese New Year day. We would like to wish our friends Mochi and Sugar and their families Gong Xi Fa Chai(in Mandarin) and Gung Hay Fat Choy(in Cantonese).
Happy Weekend everyone!
Love,
June & Samantha
20 comments:
Okay... c'mon Samantha - we have our paws, fingers and toes crossed. The symptoms sound like a bladder infection mom had years ago, but we are sending our strongest golden vibes your way. Lovely post from last year's Valentine's day - beautiful flower too!
Big Hugs and Love xo
Sammie
Oh no! Poor Samantha. Hopefully it's nothing serious!
YEEOOW - I hate UTI's. I'm so sorry Samantha - mom is gonna take good care of you.
Our love and prayers are with you.
Kane and I send our best wishes to Samantha for a speedy recovery (and some antibiotics!). Hope everything goes well, please keep us updated.
Hugs,
Lena and Kane
Hey there YD
Oh you must be so worried, but what I'm learning on my journey is that often our greatest worries simply don't happen! So stay positive. Our love and prayers go to Sam'. Let us know how it goes.
...and of course:
Gung Hay Fat Choy!
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
Poor you! I know you're probably going to fret until the reults are back in! =(
How long till they'll know if it's just a simple infection?
Happy *almost* Valentine's Day to you all!
Happy New Year!
I hope everything is OK. I'm going with a bladder infection, too, and hope a round of meds will take care of things.
Any news? How's she feeling?
Poor Samantha
We hope it is nothing too serious and you are feeling better soon. We will keep our paws crossed and send you lots of Golden get well vibes.
Tucker and Daisy
Paws khrossed it is just one of those UTI thingies -
Snowy Sibe Vibes being sent North!
Happy Year of The Striped Khat to woo!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We love you Sammie and hope with all our heart that everything is okay. Have a restful weekend. We will be thinking of you!
All paws and fingers are crossed here. Hope everything turns out all right.
Paws crossed for Samantha that it is nothing serious - sounds a lot like a UTI to us. But smart to have the vet check things out.
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you too.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
Keeping our paws crossed that everything will be ok. Take care.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweety!!!!
We're keeping our paws crossed for you sweet Sammie!!!
Maya had the same symptoms some months ago... wasn't nothing serious...only a bladder infection due to girls peeing touching the ground with their genitals!!!!
Hope you will have good news from your Vet!!!
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee dear friends...can you tell us how Sammie is going soon???
We're woried!!!!!
We'll keep you in our prayers!!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
We will send her hugs! Happy Valentine's Day!
Sam
I hope everything turns out ok and that everyone has a happy Valentine's day!
Our paws and fingers are crossed for Samantha. Hope that everything is ok.
Love,
Thor
We are keeping paws crossed and making the fambly cats do it, too, just for extra good luck for some good reports.
Happy Valentine's Day. Wishing you a slice of all that this world has to offer, spread generously with a thick layer of l♥ve.
Aw thank you so much! I'm sorry I didn't see this post sooner. We hope you all had a great Valentines Day and Chinese New Year! Mom said they ate way to much at dinner. :)
I have my paws crossed for Samantha! I hope it's nothing serious.
Love,
Mochi
Post a Comment