Last Thursday when mom came home from work, she let us outside to the yard. Then she yelled out: "Want to go for a ride?" Ride? Of course! We love going for rides!! Little did we know that this ride was kinda special. Usually when we go fur a ride, we had to stay in the SUV. But this time mom brought our leashes with her. When we got to the place, she came and got us at the back of her SUV.
We came to this place called Petco. Have you been to such a place? This was our first time there at Petco. This was not mom's first time there, apparently she has been there many times! How could she go to this place and not bring us with her? She had kept it a secret until now! No fair!
We came to this place called Petco. Have you been to such a place? This was our first time there at Petco. This was not mom's first time there, apparently she has been there many times! How could she go to this place and not bring us with her? She had kept it a secret until now! No fair!
Here's us walking in the store (notice our happy tails?)
Samantha: Mmmm, smells like something I would love to eat!
Samantha: What's over here? More yummers!!
June: That's a lot of nom noms!We hope we'll get to go on more trips to Petco, we really like this place.
Note from June: I like that place but I don't like the door.
YD's note: In my defense, it's hard for me to take them to Petco because I cannot hold them both and push a cart at the same time and if there are other dogs, they would want to go over and say hi. This time I took them around the store and let them check out everything there and then put them back in the SUV. Then I went back inside to get what I need for the girls.

16 comments:
Wow, I was thinking the same thing. How does she buy anything with Samantha and June pulling her?!? I bet they had a good time. Talk about sensory overload. I like the picture of June looking at the wall of toys like "wow, I love this place!"
Great post.
You both look so happy there. We have never been but we know Mom spends a lot of time (and money) there too. We need to get a chance to check it out.
Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Pee Ess, Ciara is pronounced the same as Sierra, unless you are one of the little grandbipeds and then it comes out as Sara:)
WooHoo!
How khool was THAT!?!
We are furtunate enough to have a Petco and a PetsMart furry khlose together here AND furry khlose to 'HERE' -
Mom takes me to PetsMart whenever she goes there!
Maybe she needs to let the two of woo pull the khart!
Thanks fur sharing your big adventure!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Some FUN times at Petco! Did you find the floors a bit slippery? I always slide around...but LOVE the low shelf product placement! :) Wootwoot.
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Yay a petstore trip! How fun! :-)
I love the pic of June looking at all the toys!
Kane likes going to the petstore too. He's ok with the door, but he HATES the feathery cat toys. lol.
Looks like you had a blast at the store! My 4 go nuts when I try to take them...
Love these photos, what a nice adventure for the girls! I still have not been brave enough to take Farley to a store. I can't imagine him being able to resist stuff. I should probably try and see what happens :)
Honestly, I don't know who loves those places more: the dogs or the kids. When we don't take the dogs, the kids pet all the other dogs there.
What a fun trip you had, girls!
I love to go to petstore! It's fantastic you choose your own things and meeting some new furiends!
Thor
Mom does the same thing with me - I get to sniff everything and then sit in the car while she goes back in and shops. I love the pet store!
Wags and Kisses,
Wrigley
You should have found the dog beds and spent a week or two!
Did you check out all the toys?
Tons of chewies too! Love the place.
It took a while before I could walk Sam and the cart - I had to do a little special training with him to teach him to walk away from the cart, slightly behind me, and not to pull toward other people to say hi when I'm pushing the cart. I really couldn't imagine doing it with two dogs, though!
Sam
Looks like such a fun field trip for the girls! But I can't imagine trying to do anything productive if you have both of them! LOL!
Augie and Ti love going to Petco--they especially like the uncovered *ahem* self-serve cookie bar ;-) Have you tried a coupler wuth your two? You can clip both dogs to each other, then you only need one leash. It works great for us! I use it with the boys' Easy Walk harnesses.
Woof! Woof! My family also takes me to PETCO ... where all pets go! I made friends to most of the girls in the store n can't resist to give me treats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Post a Comment