Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Is It?

It is time for another "What Is It?" game. Can you guess what it is?
The answer will be posted on Tuesday at 9am.
Have fun!

10 comments:

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

OMD GIRLS!!!!!!
That's very very very difficult!!
We haven't idea what is this!!!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...we'll take more time to think about that and we'll write to you again!!!!
;-)))))
But....Seems a mix of hair...blanket...human body part....
We don't know!!!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
WE LOVE YOUU GIRLS!!!
HAve a wonderful day and take care ok??!!!!!
Tons of love and kisses

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Ummmmmmmmm, I don't know! A doggy under a blanket?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wubba?
Wubba??
Wubba???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Somebody snuggling under a blankie with their human.

Woo, Phantom and Thunder

Meeka said...

Hmmm, looks like mom is wearing a sweater and June/Sam are snuggling
next to mom.

Lena said...

We see whiskers....whose whiskers are those?

Lena & Kane

Mrs. JP said...

All I can make out is purple chenille - I think? I like this game.

CrossView said...

It shows up too dark on my monitor. Everything does. *sigh*

But I'll guess a purple wig... ;o)

Farley's Mom said...

Is it June on a pillow?

Sierra Rose said...

Blankets and a leg??????

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose