Thank you dear friends for all your warm wishes and concern to Samantha. I have not heard back from the vet yet because they had to send the sample out for testing(it was Friday morning when I sent in the sample). So hopefully today I'll hear something back. Samantha seems to be doing fine, not peeing a lot anymore(since Saturday). I'm sure it was UTI but I have never seen blood in their urine before, that's why I decided to send some samples to the vet, just to be safe.
I think the yogurt and Apple Cider Vinegar really helps. I have read that giving ACV daily to dogs and cats can really help with alleviating allergies, arthritis, establishing correct pH balance.
I will update when I hear back from the vet. Thank you.
14 comments:
We've given ACV to our horses too! It helps relieve abcesses in the hoof, soreness, and can help a finicky eater finish dinner!
We are keeping our fingers crossed for the very best of news!
Sam
So glad to hear she is doing better - didn't know about ACV!!! Will note that good info! Samantha: stay well pup!
Big Hugs xo
Sammie
I'm so glad she's feeling better.
Speedbump had a UTI one time and I couldn't find anything but JP's really nice liquid measuring cup to catch it with!!! He took it really well since I promised to buy a new one ASAP.
Keep us posted.
Here's hoping all's well. Probably a UTI. Max was sicky-poo yesterday, but after a pepcid and a prilosec and about 10 hours he seemed to snap out of it.
Hey there YD
Glad that Sam is a little better. We hope the Vet gets to the bottom of it and she makes a full recovery. Take care now and lot of love from us all.
YOUR FRIENDS IN SOUTH AFRICA
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sweety..
we're soooooooooooo happy hearing you're doing better....
But we'll continue to keep our paws crossed for you and would be in our prayers every day!!!!!!
Take care of you dear Sam....
We would love to be there and give you tons of cuddles!!!
Let us know something about your tests when they'll come back from the Vet!!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Sweet kisses and licks
Glad to hear that she is doing better - being sickie is No Fun! I'll have to have Mom look into the Apple Cider Vinegar thing.
*kissey face*
-Fiona
Hope she's doing better!
Some humans even take ACV fur various health benefits too (not mine but we've read of it)
Glad Samantha is feeling better!
I think some SNOW is in order!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We are glad you seem to be feeling better Samantha and hope the vet calls you soon with good news:)
Glad you are feeling better.
That's very interesting about the ACV! Maybe mom should try giving me some of that. When I was young I kept having bladder infections and the vet said it was because my PH level was too high. Now I eat prescription food and it seems to have fixed the problem.
Keeping my paws crossed for Samantha!
Love,
Mochi
Still hoping it's all good! And I did a little research on ACV some time ago and was surprised at all the healing qualities it has for humans. I never thought about it for canines!
We have heard that ACV is very good to add to the water, but when Mom does it here, we won't drink it:( Paws still crossed for Samantha, glad to hear she is doing a bit better. She may also have crystals or stones and the blood may have come from her having passed one.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
Post a Comment