Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Is It?

Let's play another round of "What Is It?" game.
This time it's slightly different.
Can you guess what I made?
The answer will be posted on Wednesday.
Happy Guessing!
p/s: The vet called, Samantha does have UTI but the good news is she doesn't have crystals. So now she is on antibiotic.

14 comments:

CrossView said...

Egg Rolls? Whatever it was, I bet it was good!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Cookies for the pups?

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Julie said...

Carrot cake!

Glad your baby girl is OK.

warren said...

I am with Julie...carrot cake...

Mrs. JP said...

I'm with Julie. Carrot Cake. I bet it was delicious!!!

Mrs. JP said...

Oh,,,good news on Samantha. She'll be right as rain in no time.

Lena said...

Yay for Samantha! Kane sends his best doggie hugs to her.
I think it's carrot cake too....I see those little bits of orange in your sink!
Fun game! :-)

Maxmom said...

So glad about Sam...Excellent news!

My guess....CARROT CAKE!
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WooHoo on the GREAT news!

And nom nom nom

KHARROT KHAKE

With SNOWY icing?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sierra Rose said...

Let's eat some CAKE!!!
Hope Samantha gets the all clear soon! No fun.

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...we can see carrots...eggs.....mixer machine....
Carrot cake?????

And...YEPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
We're soo happy hearing such a good news for Sammie!!!!!
We send her and June tons of love and kisses and licks!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU SWEET GIRLS!!!!!

Scout and Freyja said...

Yesh, aunti-biotiks, that should do it. Just remember to give some yogurt, too, so the good germs don't get killed with the bad germs☺

We say that you made something with pumpkin in it. Can't wait to find out...

Mochi and Bali said...

Mmm...I think it's carrot cake too! :)

I'm glad Samantha is getting better!

Mochi

Thor and Jack said...

Great news about Samantha!

Thor