After a long vacation in the southern states, Winter came back to us! Ha-ha-ha-roooooo! It started snowing here Tuesday morning and it kept on snowing until Wednesday afternoon. We've got about 10" of snow but other places around here got more. We are happy with 10" of snow!
10 comments:
Those are really beautiful pictures. My daughter would love to have a day like that. I even wish I could give it to her. But just a day. ; )
Lucky girls. We got a bunch of snow but then it rained right away and it all went away. Enjoy it for us.
Tucker and Daisy
beautiful pictures. I know the Samantha and June are loving it!!
Oh! It IS beautiful. There. I'm so glad it found it's way back. ;o)
Haha! Yes, we had the snow for a while but you can have it now! :-)
Great pictures - love the ones where they are catching snowballs!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks fur sharing your whiteness!
We only got an inch or two today - but north and east of us got LOTS more!
Did woo get any more or did the rains return?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Wow, two beautiful goldens in a beautiful wonderland - you look so gorgeous out there.
Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Girls, that looks like heaven :) We are glad you have a lot of white stuff to enjoy!
Wow! Look at all that snow.
Enjoy
Beautiful pictures! Looks like you're having lots of fun!
Thor
Post a Comment