Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mommy & Me & Daddy & Me Day

Now I'm sure all of you are anxious to find out the answer to our "What Is It" game.
So here it is:
Can you say Wubba Wubba Wubba?
It is Samantha and her Purple Wubba!
If you bigify the picture, you'll see where that "section" was.




As some of you may know that our friend Maxdog is going through a very very tough time. I will not go into details but please visit his blog and give him & his mom Caryl some support. In honor of Maxdog, we are going to do what Caryl did: "Mom & Pup together" photos! We will also include "Dad & Pup together" photos.

Dance like you never danced before
Love like you never loved before
Live like you never lived before


Samantha & daddy

Pupsters and daddy

June & mommy

Samantha(& her wubba) and mommy

15 comments:

Mrs. JP said...

Those are great pictures. Your babies are precious. I'll definitely go to Maxdog's blog.

CrossView said...

LOVE the "family" photos!

My computer hates me, I can't click the pic. But I'm sure I could never have guessed it anyway. Though I do think a purple wig on one of your girls would be unique! ;o) LOL!

Maxmom said...

Im so tearful when I see this...
Those are such absolutely beautiful pictures!...they say it all!..the love that oozes between your dogs and you! Thank you so much for posting them...why we've not done this before and shed our bashfulness, I have no idea.
Thank you for sharing yourselves!
With love
Caryl and Maxdog

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Khyra really knows her wubbas, doesn't she?

Great family pics - we are working on Mom for ours.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Sierra Rose said...

Aw! Sweet photos! And, just must say, Wubba Wubba!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Awwwwwwwwww girls....
You and your humans look soooooooooooooo adorables!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing with yìus your love and your great and special family!!!!!
We can see through your mommy and dad's eyes how much they love you!!!
Sure you're both their precious treasure!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Take care!!!!
sweet kisses and licks

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a pawesome post!

So many fantastikh things!

Max!
Your mommy and daddy!!
WUBBA WUBBA WUBBA!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I hope woo are getting some of THIS snow! We are due fur another 1' or so!

Augie and Ti's mom said...

You guys make such a sweet family!

Mochi and Bali said...

I LOVE your family pics! Soooo cute! :)

I love my Wubba! :)

Happy Chinese New Year to your family too! Are you all having a special meal? Mom and dad are leaving me home to have a big dinner with her grandparents.

Mochi

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

I love your photos! Love your sweet Goldens so much!

Off to Maxdog's...

Blessings!
Lacy

Farley's Mom said...

You are so cute - LOVE the pictures :) Thank you...

warren said...

Samantha and Daddy look so much alike! I can surely see the resemblance!

Scout and Freyja said...

We is cuddling Maxdog and his mom on our bloggy today. Yesh, it is furry sads 'bout his struggle. All of us need to gather 'round to lend our love and support.

How Sam Sees It said...

We've been visiting Maxdog daily and sending him hugs. Very nice pictures!

Sam

Thor and Jack said...

Great family pictures! You're such a lovely family!

Thor