Just some random photos for your enjoyment.

June: Sticking my tongue out at mom
We know by now you must have noticed the Bully Sticks banner on the left sidebar of our blog. We just wanted to let all of you pups and pups' moms/dads know that our mom had joined their affialite program to advertise fur Bully Sticks. It is a place to get All Natural dog and cat treats. She had ordered some Bully Sticks & Sweet Potato treats fur us and they came in the other day but she hasn't given those to us yet. No fair!
For those pups who are on the raw diet, they also offer
Paw Naturaw(All Natural Organic Raw Dog Food).
If you have some time, please click on over to check it out.
Lastly, we would like to keep wishing our friend Maxdog and his mom good luck. We really hope that the vet will be able to find a way to treat his liver cycst.


12 comments:
Hey there YD
I love the photo of the "Golden couch!"...these pooches sure take over our lives. Thanks too for the thoughts and well wishes.
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
The "Golden Couch" is my favorite! I haven't heard of Bully Sticks before. Too bad I can't feed 'em to my human kids. ;o)
It's a dog's life. Or it should be.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
That's life girls!!!!!!!!
What a great great photos....
Our preferred is the one where you're laying on the sofa......sooooooooooooo cute and soooooooooooo relaxing!!!!!!!!
SLURPPPPPPPPPP....
Bully sticks?????!!!
OMDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
Do you think mommy could buy some for us?????
They deliver in Italy????
HOPE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
If not.....pleaseeeeeeeeeee.....eat some for us!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAve a great weekend!!!!!
Sweet kisses and licks
Love those pix - that is a perfect golden camouflage sofa! Those bullies look yumzers - I'll try to get mom to paw some fer me! And we are definitely thinking a ton about Max, sending Golden Vibes all the time.
Huggers xo
Sammie
Nice post! Great pix. Will have to check out the Bully Sticks. Love them, and we buy in bulk.
Yes, thinking positive thoughts for Max and family.
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
That looks very comfy Sammie and June! I love Sweet Potatoes and look forward to hearing about how your treats taste :)
Love the couch pictures. That's what we look like sometimes too! :-)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Lena & Kane
I wish woo khould khome to Pawsylvania and play with me!
I'd get Merdie to khome ovFUR and we khould snoof snoof snoof the snow snow snow!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I think we are 3-4" now - and it just started at 3pm or so!
You sure know where the best spot to take a nap is.
The couch picture is my favorite.
That top snow photo made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment