Friday, June 20, 2008

Two Anniversaries!

This is very exciting, I have 2 anniversaries coming up! Yeah!!!

Sunday, June 22nd will be our 6th wedding anniversary. I don't think we'll be doing anything fancy or special. We might just stay home and have a quiet night. I am not a mushy type so I won't write anything like that to my husband. It's just going to be simple and straighforward.

"Mike, I love you and thank you for being in my life. Happy Anniversary!"

When we first got married on June 2002 my parents couldn't make it here. So all we had was a little justice service with Mike's children and 2 other friends as witnesses. When my parents came to visit in 2005, we planned at trip to Aruba(our first vacation together/honeymoon). Mike thought it would be nice to do a small wedding ceremony for my parents, so he arranged to have everything done...a professional photographer, the limo, dinner, ceremony at the beach. It was a very nice and thoughtful gesture from him. So, I share with you some photos from the ceremony, taken in Aruba in October 2005.




Ok, so that's the first anniversary. What is the second anniversary?


to be continue....please stay tune....

5 comments:

Juri said...

I had to smile reading your blog...mushy romance was never our style either and on our anniversay (June 14th...39 years) my husband said the nicest thing to me...he said, "If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely marry you!" What a beautiful celebration on the beach....thanks for sharing your photos!

Juri

Anonymous said...

I love that your family got to enjoy seeing you married and that you were all able to vacation together. I can't think of a more wonderful way to celebrate the union of similar souls. In truth, we should all celebrate our marriages after the initial Big Day -- that is the true victory: that it worked out, that there was a happy ending.

Blessings and Happy Anniversaries to you!

Lacy

CrossView said...

Can't wait for the "coninued" part!

Happy Anniversary! You two are an adorable couple. Can I say "adorable" in reference to a man??!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
I love anniversaries and the memories of the happy stories around them.
You are a beautiful bride. You & your husband are a beautiful couple.
Thanks for sharing your enchanting & romantic pictures & story.
Sweet! :D

Country Girl said...

What a beautiful couple you are!!! Happy Anniversary!
~Kim