Monday, June 30, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today: June 30th, 2008
Outside my Window...is partly sunny. Again, it looks like it's gonna rain

I am thinking...I need to go pick some strawberries from a strawberry farm

I am thankful for...a wonderful weekend, as enjoyable and pleasant time at the retirement party
From the kitchen...I have not a clue yet

I am creating...I'm not creating anything at this time

I am going...to leave work early today

I am wearing...a red shirt and a pair of jeans

I am reading...no time for reading

I am hoping...that we'll get nice weather for Fourth of July

I am hearing...my co-worker typing on the computer and another co-worker talking on the phone

Around the house...there is always something to be done

One of my favorite things...is walking through my garden, checking on the vegetable plants and seeing little tomatoes starting to form or blossoms on cucumber plants
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...finish laying newspaper and grass clipping in the garden, probably going to watch fireworks on the Fourth

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



Well, it's your turn to share your daybook. If you would like to participate, please go to The Simple Woman to find out the guidelines.
Wishing you a fun-filled week!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Sounds wonderful... especially the picking strawberries and walking through the garden!
Thanks so much for stopping by my place for a visit!