I'll give your some hints: It's just a small anniversary...It is a 1-month anniversary...
Today is my 1-month blogging anniversary!
I am so glad that I started blogging. I am really loving it! Once again I would like to thank Lacy at Razor Family Farms for encouraging me to start my blog.
Of course, not to forget all my readers for visiting me so often and posting your comments. I truly appreciate your kind words, your funny words and sometimes your inspiration. Thank you!
7 comments:
Oh! Happy Anniversary! LOL!
Applause and Big Hugs!!!
Awww, what a sweetheart you are. I love yellow roses and I love your special card to us. Your friendship means so much to me too.
((hugs))
I'm sorry I missed your 1 month anniversary day, but I'm here now doing a ~dance of joy~ for you starting to blog and being my friend.
I enjoy visiting your blog. It's fun & pleasant and it's always a joy to read your thoughts. :D
It always makes me smile to see when you've visited with me on my blog. Thanks so much for your happy comments and compliments on my pictures.
You're right, Penny puppy is the official food Quality Control inspector. lol
((hugs)) May you have many fun years of blogging enjoyment & make many friends in your blogging ventures!
:D
How sweet. I love yellow roses. You know, Yellow Rose of Texas and all.... : )
Crossview, Thanks!
Dee & Julie, I love yellow roses too!
We are glad you started blogging too and appreciate your comments as well!
~Kim
Happy Anniversary!
I'm so glad that you have joined us bloggers! We're a friendly bunch and you fit right in! I love your blog and genuinely appreciate your friendship!
Blessings!
Lacy
Happy Anniversary!!! and welcome to blogging, I am glad you dropped by my blog!you are welcome to stop by anytime!
I hope you had a great 6th year wedding anniversary!
Post a Comment