Friday, June 13, 2008

Just for Laughs

Received a forwarded email from a friend this morning. Very funny pictures, just had to share with all of you.

OK girls, just follow me...I won't let anything happen to you.

That was the funniest joke I ever heard!!!

Weeds and flowers thriving together... gee, whatta concept

Look me in the eye, and believe me when I say,
'I did not eat that mouse!'

Who us? We've been in the bed of the truck the whole time..

Okay, now on three... say acorn.

To think they took a rocket to get there...

If you cross this line .... oh, will you be sorry!

Give us a sense of humor, Lord.
Give us the grace to see a joke,
to get some humor out of life,
and pass it on to other folk.

Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

Juri said...

This was such a great post...leaving me grinning from ear to ear. Everyone needs humor, nothing as healing as a good old belly laugh! Thank you!!!

Juri

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thank you! That is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I just love pictures like these, they're wonderful.
Thanks so much for sharing them. I needed a good laugh.

:D

Anonymous said...

Just popping by to wish you a wonderful week!
:D

CrossView said...

Cute stuff! =D

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pictures. My favorite is the goldens in the back of truck. Just typical of golden retrievers...my Samantha is the same way! :-)

Kristin @ Going Country said...

That orange cat looks scarily like our cat, James. Good timing, because he's going to be the star of my post tomorrow. Well, that's what I'm thinking NOW, but God knows what will spew out of my brain and onto the keyboard by the time tomorrow rolls around.

Jody M said...

OMG, I loved that first one, with the rooster! Too true.