Heat, heat, go away, come again some other day. No scratch that, don't come again some other day.
I hate the heat. I can't stand it being so hot. Kristin at Going Country had a similar post about the heat last week. The heat makes me so grouchy. It makes my husbby moody(he is the same way, hate the heat). Even my dogs don't like anything about it!!! They would go out and do what they needed to do outside and hurry back in the house. I don't blame them, who wants to be outside in this kind of humid & hot weather? My poor girls, with the hair that they have, it's like wearing a winter jacket at this time of the year.
Yesterday we decided to clean the car in the garage, so the girls(my dogs, I always refer them as the girls) decided to get out of the house and hang with us outside. June, as always, found a spot underneath the truck and dug herself a hole in the dirt to stay cool. Samantha stayed close to us so that she could get hosed with cold water.
1 more day of 90 degrees weather and we will get a "break" of cooler temp. Arrrggghhh, I need a pool!!!
5 comments:
I totally agree with your statement. It's been around 100 or more for the last week down here. I can't wait for Thursday when they say it will be 88!
Honey. Sweetie. In Houston, relief is known as October. We are hot and humid and it will stay that way for months. But you know what, I prefer that over the cold! I hate to be cold! I guess that is why you live in upstate New York and I live in Texas!
YD, I finally made it to your blog! Sorry it took me awhile, if you read mine you'll understand why.
When you get a pool can me and the dogs come visit??? Pretty please? I promise I won't stay past September.
And by the way, adorable pups! They might have to come home with me. :)
I know I prefer heat to snow. But I do tend to forget that when the temps hit 100. Which they have been. Which is really hot. Really.
Here in Georgia, we have two kinds of weather: HOT and not HOT. It's mostly HOT. Right now, it's smokin'!
Hang in there!
Lacy
Post a Comment