My co-worker emailed me this morning about an acticle in the Prevention magazine. I never

knew about this until today. Do you know that when shopping for organic produce at your grocery stores, you should look for the lucky number
9?
The picture is just a snap-shot of the article. You could read the article
hereJust thought I would share with you. Hopefully it's useful for you in case your local grocery store doesn't have an Organic section.
2 comments:
Thanks for this info. I never knew that about the 9. That's very helpful because I always wondered how one could tell the organic grown produce from the others. I'll definitely be looking for the number 9 next time I shop for produce. I hope they do the number 9 in my area too. ;)
We were fortunate with our corn and potatoes. The sun pulled the plants back up straight and no permanent damage seems to be done.
Wishing you a lovely rest of the week!
:)
This is great information to share! Thank you!
We have a limited selection of organic food here that is available in the markets but I have found an organic greenhouse and orchard in my county. I cannot begin to tell you my joy!
Blessings!
Lacy
Post a Comment