I have not have a chance to meet this little bundle of joy yet. I am hoping I will get to meet her soon. My sister had sent me many photos of her. I just love seeing her sweet little face and her many different facial expressions! Oh I love her so much!
Recently my sister had started a blog about her journey as a mother. You can read all about little Grace here.
6 comments:
What a cutie! How ca you stand not pinching those cheeks? I hope you get to meet her soon. Aunts are very important in a little girl's life. Especially if those aunts have no little girls of their own. Trust me on this one. ; )
Oh, she is such an adorable baby! Like Julie, I just want to pinch those little cheeks!!! Those pictures just make me smile!!
Juri
I love that you and your sister have beautiful babies!!
How are the puppies? I love them and I haven't even met them!
Sorry to vanish on you. Josh and I have been working madly on adoption paperwork. He's on leave and this is our chance. That and I leave for two weeks (July 9-22) on business. I'm going to trade shows!
Blessings!
Lacy
She's absolutely adorable! What an impish grin!
What a little cutie! You must be a very proud Aunt, I hope you get to see her soon!
What a cute little girl! You sure are a lucky aunt!!! Thanks for the comment on our blog! :) I know, we are so blessed to live in a place with such beautiful, towering mountains all around us!
God Bless! :)
Post a Comment