FOR TODAY: June 23rd, 2008
Outside My Window...the sky is cloudy. Looks like we may be getting another thunderstorm again today. Hopefully it's not as severe as yesterday
I am thinking...it would be really nice if it's sunny and bright outside
I am thankful for...the 6 years of marriage with my husband so far
From the kitchen...I'll be making grilled pork tenderloin, scallopped potato and lettuce mix from my garden for dinner
I am wearing...a pair of gray pants, a white blouse and my favorite cowgirl boots :-)
I am hoping for...a nice weekend...will be attending a retirement party
One of my favorite things...is to watch my girls sleep so peacefully and thinking to myself: "what a life these 2 dogs have"
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: grocery shopping, attending retirement party, finish weeding my garden
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Well, it's your turn to share your daybook. If you would like to participate, please go to The Simple Woman to find out the guidelines.I am thinking...it would be really nice if it's sunny and bright outside
I am thankful for...the 6 years of marriage with my husband so far
From the kitchen...I'll be making grilled pork tenderloin, scallopped potato and lettuce mix from my garden for dinner
I am wearing...a pair of gray pants, a white blouse and my favorite cowgirl boots :-)
I am hoping for...a nice weekend...will be attending a retirement party
One of my favorite things...is to watch my girls sleep so peacefully and thinking to myself: "what a life these 2 dogs have"
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: grocery shopping, attending retirement party, finish weeding my garden
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Have a wonderful, stressful day!

9 comments:
That was beautiful! I am going to head over to that website and check it out! You have a great blog!
Sweet!
And dinner sounds great!
Hello neighbor! We live in upstate NY too! I loved reading about your wedding just for your family. How romantic and sweet. Your doggie pictures are great! Debra
Neat! Did you say scalloped potatoes??? Count me in.
Lovin' the cowboy boots!
Blessings!
Lacy
I enjoyed your daybook list very much. I'm going to surf over and check out the guidelines soon.
Thanks for sharing. It's alot of fun!
:D
I love the idea of having a 'No Bugs Allowed' sign. It would be so cute in a garden and give it an extra bit of charm. lol ;)
Aw shucks, we're not experts. We just plant the seeds and pray for the best. I guess I'm a bit over-board this year because it's the first time in many years that we finally have the time to enjoy it together and the work hours don't eat up our afternoons anymore.
In all the gardens we ever had, we generally buy a bag of corn and plant the major part of it first and then a few weeks later we plant the rest of it. I went on a google search for info and there's a ton of it out there on growing corn. I didn't find anything on how much per person though, you may could search around and find something about it. I'm not always efficient at google searches because I can't ever think of what to enter to get it to pull the info I'm looking for. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
I just wanted to come by and reply.
I need to go tend to my daily chores as I've totally let them slide for too long today. lol Gotta love us pc addicts. ;)
Wishing you a dandy of a day!
:D
Shelly, welcome to my blog and thanks for commenting.
Crossview, dinner was very good. I made the pork tenderloin for hubby. I had stir-fry bok choy with pork slices. I had to pick them from my garden as they are getting big. So I decided to cook it for dinner.
Debra, hi neighbor, welcome!
Lacy, you can come join me for dinner anytime. I will make the scalloped potatoes and you can make your shoepeg corn salad! :-)
Dee, the daybook list is kinda fun to do. I found her blog late last week and didn't get a chance to participate. You are right, the little "No Bugs Allowed" or "No Bunnies Allowed" signs would be a nice charm for the garden. Perhaps we should start a garden accent business making signs. :-)
I love your daybook list. Happy anniversary - both of them! I loved looking through your blog, especially your wedding photos. I see we have a mutual love for golden retrievers! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog.
Mary
Enjoyed reading your entry today!!!! How about a recipe for the roast??????
And thanks for visiting my blog today. Would love some of that raspberry jam!!!!! Cora
Post a Comment