Yesterday was Father's Day. I didn't get a chance to blog about this yesterday so I'm doing it today. I did call and talk to my dad and wished him Happy Father's Day.
The picture to the left is my dear old dad with my niece, his first grand child.
Dad, I love you very much. You are a great father, mentor, and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for us and for me. I miss you dearly.

7 comments:
So sweet! Your father has such a wonderful and friendly face! So warm!
Such a great tribute post!
Blessings!
Lacy
Aw, You're a wonderful and thoughtful daughter. I'm so glad that you called your Dad. I know it meant the world to him. Your Dad looks to be a loving and happy fellow. :)
I agree with Lacey, this is a great tribute post to your Dad.
Thanks for sharing these warm and heart filled thoughts & pictures with us.
:D
What a sweet gift to your father! I love his smile.
Smiles,
Lea
What a kind face he has!
How long has it been since you got to see him? Seems we never do outgrew our need for our own parents! LOL! Well, I haven't anyway....
That's very sweet.. I was able to visit my dad on father's day. It's a blessing to live near him. he's the only family I have nearby..
thank you for visiting my blog, and for the comment! :)
Love Jessica
Now that's what I call beaming from ear to ear!!! Just a beautiful picture, for sure!
Cora
What a great tribute to your Dad! Reading your post and looking at those pictures just brought a real smile to my face!
Jur
Post a Comment