Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday 5

Just for fun this Friday, I thought I would try out these questions. They came from Friday 5. Please feel free to play this at your blog. Please leave a comment here or at Friday 5 after you have posted your answers.



Friday 5 for June 6: Sediment

When was the last time you had your hands in dirt?
Just yesterday, in my garden.
When was the last time you had your hands in clay?

Don't recall doing that, ever. But I would like to try making claypot someday.
When was the last time you had your feet in mud?

I can't remember.
When was the last time you had your feet in sand?
If we are talking about beach sand, then it was 3 years ago in Aruba. We have regular-not-so-fun type of sand here.
What part of your life could use a serious cleansing?
Hmmm, good question. I would say my will to folow through with things. For example, I would start exercising for a few months and then I would kinda slack off and eventually stop doing it until months later.


Have fun and enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

CrossView said...

Interesting read! I've never been to Aruba.... =(

You know, I could answer the first 4 with the same answer: Daily. That would be from gardening! LOL! We have sand and clay and dirt all around out here....

Then again, not getting deep with #5, I could say; "All of ME" because of #1-4. =P

Country Girl said...

When was the last time you had your hands in dirt?
Today

When was the last time you had your hands in clay? 1 month ago when me and the kids made a mini farm out of clay

When was the last time you had your feet in mud?
Yesterday jogging over to the neighbors through the snowmobile trail I hit a mud hole.


When was the last time you had your feet in sand?
Last summer


What part of your life could use a serious cleansing?
My diet, I would like to eat healthier and I have a couple closets that need a good cleaning too.
Have a nice week. ~Kim

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Crossview: It's a good thing we don't have clay here, at least not at my place. Sand is easier to dig for planting but doesn't hold moisture.

Coutry Girl: Made a mini farm out of clay? That sounds fun!