Furst thing first: Our furfriends Miley and Sugar so kindly awarded us with the above Sunshine Award! Thank Woo! We are very honored!The rules for the Sunshine Award is to post the award(which we proudly did) and send the award to 12 bloggers. Then leave a comment with the 12 lucky bloggers and post the intructions in this post so they will know what to do.
As always, it's hard to pick only 12 but we will(kinda sorta) follow the rules this time. We have a few new blog friends lately so we are going to give them this sunshine award:
Meeka
Major
Fern & Bambi
Wrigley
Ciara
Now on to some nommies. Mom got us these yummers nylabones from Dr. Foster & Smith.






June: FYI, I was not growling at mom. I was chewing the bone.
15 comments:
Congrats to you and your new friends on the award! =D
Looks like the girls are really enjoying the bones!
Congrats on the award!
Those nylabones look so good!
Happy Easter!
Thor
Congratulations on the award! We wish you all a happy and peaceful easter!
:-)
Lena and Kane
Ciara is very happy to accept this beautiful sunshine award - we need sunshine today - the storms are rolling in.
Congrats on receiving that award and enjoy those bones - they look very tasty.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Yummy looking bones ya got there! We hope you two have a most awesome Easter :)
Congrats on your award. Thank-you on my award!! We do have a lots of sunshine here, thank the Lord!!!!!
Those look like really good bones!!
I am going to reread your post and write the name of them down.
I have been working in the yard and I better get back to it.
Happy Easter!! Enjoy your week-end!
Hugs, Bambi & Fern
Hoppy Friday!
I've had those bones and they are furry yummy!
I LOVE June's effekhtive use of THE PAWS!
I thought I was looking at a GOLDEN ME!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo:
KHONGRATS!!!
Congratulations on your award. You are like sunshine.
Yum! You guys have a great easter too ok. Look after your Mum x
How long did it take for them to eat those? We always try to find something for Sam that lasts for a bit.
Sam
I can't think of a better award for you than "sunshine award." You always cheer me up with your great photography of Samantha and June.
Aren't nylabones the best?
Blessed Easter and Happy weekend to you all.
Congrats! Thanks for selecting me as one of the recipients.
Happy Easter.
Mmm... Delicious! We're glad the Easter Bunny came early to your house :)
Thanks for the award! I will be posting it tomorrow. I love healthy edibles. I get them when I have been extra good!
Wags and Kisses,
Wrigley
Post a Comment