Yesterday we went to Khyra's Khorner and read this post about Buddy. You see, Khyra's mom is a transporter for rescue doggies. She, along with other transporters, provide their time and doggie mobiles to help getting those not-previously-loved doggies to their new furever homes.
Buddy was on last weekend's transport to go to his new furever home. He was surrendered by his previous owner from the Wilson NC area - because 'owner said his tail hit things in the house and his wife did not like that'!!! Can you believe that? Stooopid people!
Here's Buddy in the back of Khyra's mobile:

Here's Buddy's nice fluffy tail. Mom said this picture looks just like June!

So, for that stooopid "tail" reason(Buddy being dumped because of his nice fluffy tail), we declared today: "Tail-wagging Day"!
June: Me, wagging my tail and wooing
June: My fluffy tail

Samantha: My not-as-fluffy-as-June tail

19 comments:
We saw the word about the Tail- wagging day at Khyra's this morning. We have all waved our tails in honor of Buddy - what a stupid reason to abandon him!!!
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I am waggin my tail ALL DAY in NYC in support of tail waggin dogs EVERYWHERE.
Great job woo two!
My fluffy one is waving in appreciation of WOO and your pawesome suggestion!
Wagz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: That &#*@!'s loss is Buddy's gain!
Six wagging tails in the holler. Special thanks to those who give their time and money to transport and make sure these Loves get to their homes.
Three tail wags here - even TaiChi decided to stand up and participate (although she didn't stand up for very long....). But we'll wag our tails a whole bunch (and knock things over with them, thankyouverymuch!) in support!
*kissey face*
-Fiona
One GSD waggin' his tail down here in the south. What ridiculousness!
We're glad there are people like Khyra's mom that CARE and LOVE animals. High five PAWS for her!
luv,
Kane
ps. I think Golden tails are hot!
Stoopid people indeed. What did they think it would be like with a dog? I hope is new home is tail ready and full of hugs.
Yes we saw Khyra's blog last night and thought the same thing!!!!!!!!
Buddy is just so handsome, I am glad for him getting away from people who would throw him out for nothing!!!!
Thank God for khyra's Mom, she's an angel!!!!!!
XXOOXX, Bambi & Fern
We should find that ladies house and do some dog tail dusting for her.
All of us! :)
Too bad, I'm sure Buddy will find a better home.
I'm wagging away! :) Love all the fluffy tails in this post! :)
That person is very stupid! At least Buddy has found a pawesome furever home!
Mochi
Flooofy Tails Rule!! Three cheers for Buddy and for Sammie and June too :)
Every day is tail wagging day at our house. Thank you for honoring poor Buddy! I'll bet he can wag all day at his new furever home.
Wags and Kisses,
Wrigley
We're with ya on fluffy tail wagging!!!! Glad Buddy is finding a new forever home where he can floof and wag all he wants! :)
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Wow those are some fluffy tails girls, very becoming a little on the burlesque esq side me thinks.
Grrrr....
xx Major
p.s Buddy eyes = freaking me out a little
Tail-wagging a *bad* thing? What's wrong with people?? Our pups are going to wag all day long in honor of Happy Tail-Wagging Day!
Everyday is Tail Wagging Day at our house. When I wagged to go outdoors last night, I knocked over a basket, my Mom says, "Thats What Dogs Do!" She don't care a bit!
Happy Wagging Day,
Stella, who is furry happy for Buddy!
His tail hits things? Mannnn, the excuses get lamer and lamer. Glad he is off to a better place!
Great job, you two! Wag away!
Hi All! It's taken me a while to get here, but I've been trying all day! And so glad to see this post about your floofy, fluffy tail waggin' day! I had a tail waggin' day at a place called "Marinwood Park," with Sierra. There is a big creek there where we can swim, and also a big "squirrel" woods, where I race up and down the hills through the trees, looking for... well... you know! So thanks for sharing this wonderful post! My tail was wagging all day!
Hugs xoxoxoxo
Sammie
Post a Comment