Friday, April 16, 2010

Golden Friday

Please bigify the pictures

How much is that doggie in the window? (Woof! Woof!)
The one with the waggley tail.
How much is that doggie in the window? (Woof! Woof!)
I do hope that doggie's for sale.

No, we are not for sale. That's what we do everyday around 5PM - Mom's home!!!

13 comments:

Julie said...

How cute. My kitty used to do that.

Thor and Jack said...

I get so excited when mom comes home from work! I run to the door!
Before that, I'm already waiting for her too. Happy weekend with your family!
Thor xx

CrossView said...

That's got to make you smile when you drive up!! =D

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! That's exactly what I do when my family is out ... hang out by the front window. Happy Golden Friday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Lena said...

Adorable! :-) Hi cuties!
Have a wonderful weekend!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Isn't it just wonderful how we pups have our own built-in watches so we know when it is THAT time.

Happy Weekend.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm usually just inside the entry way waiting fur my mom when she leaves!

During the evenings when The Doggy Nanny and Fred go out, I make sure I'm someplace that khan see them khome in!

Great pikhs!

Happy Golden AND Floofy Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mochi and Bali said...

I'm usually in my kennel when mom comes home, but I love looking out the window! :)

Mochi

Mrs. JP said...

There's nothing like a canine greeting. They're excited and let you know it. Ours usually stick their noses to your leg and follow us around until we can't stand it anymore. How do they do that? Oh, and the goose from the rear end........another doggie greeting :O)
They just love us so much.

KB said...

I love it!!!! And, I'm glad that they're not for sale!

Anonymous said...

I like to wait by the window too! The neighbors all feel sorry for me when they see me looking for mom.

Wags and Kisses,
Wrigley

1000 Goldens said...

Oh Sammie and June, I bet Mom and Dad are so happy when they drive up and see those faces :) Have a great weekend girls!

Meeka said...

Oh my gosh, you two are so cute waiting for mommy.