Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordless Wednesday from me, not June

13 comments:

CrossView said...

Too sweet! Both of them. And June's bark is really intimidating. LOL!

And Folger's? Good taste in coffee!

Mrs. JP said...

Oh that's a good video. June is really vocal like speedbump. I love how they wag their whole bodies :O)
Is there a reason that you keep the treats way above their reach?
We had to lock ours up because when Charlie was a pup he broke into the stash and ate a whole box.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry khute!

So GReat and so husky too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Crossview: Thanks! That was just the Folger's container I use for flour & pepper mix(to keep bugs away from my plants)but Folger's is the only brand for us.

Mrs JP: June is vocal that way. Samantha is also vocal but more in the humming kinda way, hope you know what I'm trying to say. As for the treats, we used to have mice problems, so anything edible has to be stored up high, hence the doggie treats cabinet up top.

Khyra: Do you woo like that too? June loves to woo.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo woo to you too - we loved your woos and those wagging tails too. We have those bones here too - yummers.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Augie and Ti's mom said...

The video was so sweet! I'd love to hug both of them!

1000 Goldens said...

June, your singing and tap dancing skills are most excellent :)

Anonymous said...

Mom keeps the treats out of my reach too - as if we would help ourselves!

Wags and kisses,
Wrigley

Meeka said...

I'm like you guys, I get excited just seeing the box of any treats.

Life With Dogs said...

Nice pipes! :)

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Oh your video was wonderful!!! It got Bambi up to see where that dog she heard was.
Doctors visit was good. I lost 10 lbs. since my last visit.
Happy Easter, Bambi and Fern

Thor and Jack said...

Great video! June and Samantha look so cute!
Thor

Lena said...

Yay - Milkbones! Yummy! They are so cute! I love June's talking - how adorable! :-)