My AhKong(grandfather) passed away yesterday. His funeral is this Sunday in Malaysia. Unfortunately I am unable to attend. I cannot afford the plane ticket and I do not have any required travel documents(it's a long story).
Ah Kong lived a good life. He was over 94 when he passed! He suffered a stroke more than 15 years ago that paralized his entire right side but he survived and lived for many more years. He lived to see not only grand children but many great grand children. He will be missed...
AhKong,
You will be missed terribly! Rest In Peace...
10 comments:
There is never enough time to spend with those we love. We could have one thousand years and we would want one more day.
My sincere and heartfelt sympathy on your loss.
Sorry fur your loss and fur all the fakhtors leading to woo not being able to go...
BUT we know woo will be there in spirit AND he'll be with woo as well...
Treasure your memories of him...
Tank woo fur sharing with us!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I know Sam and June will help!
I am so sorry!
Grandfathers are special.
So sorry for your loss....
We are so sorry for your loss - we will says a prayer for you and your family
Woodrow Sweetie & MJ
We will be praying for your comfort and peace during this time of sadness.
I'm sad that you are sad, but what a good, long life he had.
You will be there in spirit, and through you he continues to live. You will always carry a piece of him in your heart.
How about you plant a nice plant in your garden on the day of his funeral?
Hugs,
Lena and Kane
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, and I understand how you feel about not being able to attend the funeral. I was in the same boat when my grandfather passed away years ago.
Hang in there.
We're so sorry to hear about your grandfather! Take care :(
So sorry to hear about your grandfather.
xoxo,
Thor
Post a Comment