This was scheduled to post on Friday 7/3 but for some reason blogger did not post it. I've been having trouble with blogger not posting scheduled post.
We (well, actually mom and dad are) are busy getting ready for the big pawty on Saturday.
They have got lots of food(which we intend to steal from their guests) and drinks.
This is our neighbor/friend, Jack. He is also a rescued dog. His daddy got him a few months ago after his previous dog crossed the bridge. Jewels was 13 or 14 years old.
Jack's dad has a band and they will be playing at the pawty! We hope Jack can come over too.
Hope everyone(human and doggies) have a safe and wonderful Independence Day!

8 comments:
Happy FoURth ;-)
I've been reading of others with the posting issue...
Jakhk looks like a furry nice pal!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I'm guessing you all had a great time??!! Happy Fourth (Fifth and Sixth, too)!
Hey there and happy greetings from us all in SA. Hope you had a fantastic pawty with Jack. (He looks a ghostly dog - grey complexion and yellow eyes. But we think he's gorgeous!)
Take care and lotsaluv
Maxdog in South Africa
happy 4th of july
Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ
I hope you had a good weekend.
I'm glad that Jack was rescued--what a cute face. I bet he's glad to have a home and food and love too.
We hope you had a great time. That is so nice that your neighbor gave Jack a good home :)
Hope you had a wonderful weekend with family, friends and dogs!
Luv,
Lena & Kane
We hope you had a grrrreat howliday!
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
Post a Comment