Friday, July 10, 2009

Golden Friday

Just some pictures from camp to share with you
June, at our campsite


Samantha fishing for rocks. There were so many of them, I couldn't get them all.


June's favorite spot



Samantha, posing for mommy
(can you tell I just had a swim?)


Double Rainbow!

16 comments:

warren said...

Fishing for rocks? How silly! There are real fish in there you know!

Beautiful rainbow!

Mrs. JP said...

I love your pictures. Fishing for rocks - that's so great!
Hey, think of my snow pictures and stay cool this weekend.

Golden Samantha said...

It's been too long since we visited! So sorry, but my secty's been out of sorts lately. I love your new banner picture! And what fun camping looks - what a lovely lake. I love the deep-lake fishing for rocks and ??? anything else? Great place to swim!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Oh, hooray. We love camp, and yours looks like a gem. We just have one question, though: how do you cook your rocks?

Thor and Jack said...

Looks like you all had a great time at the camping. Beautiful pictures!
Happy weekend.
xoxo,
Thor

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Looks like you had a great time camping. We need to try and get our humans to take us. Did you find lots of rocks, Samantha?

Tucker and Daisy

Farley's Mom said...

What a great trip - I LOVE the rock fishing photo :)

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time camping!!!

*kissey face*
-Fiona

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

KHOOL pikhs!

The rainbows AND the rokhk fishin' golden!

Tank woo fur sharing your khamping pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Woowowoowowoooo!!!
fishing for rocks???
Milo love a lot do that!!!!
did you find lots of rocks sweet Sam?????
Can he come with you next time???
Seem you had a wonderful time at the camping!!!!
Great great great pictures of you both.....What a super special lake.....
awwwwwwwwwwwwww...wish were with you and swim together!!!!
And...congrats for your new banner picture....
is very very very beautiful!!!!!!
and the rainbows are marvellous!!!
thanks for sharing!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
We love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Sweet kisses and licks!!!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Julie said...

Awesome rainbow shot!

Scout and Freyja said...

Your camping photoz are just grrrreat! Just be sure not to knock out a tooth when you are fishing for those rocks!

CrossView said...

"The girls" look so sweet and cuddly! Even after swimming.... LOL!

I love double rainbows! We used to see them often in Hawaii.

NCmountainwoman said...

Lucy likes rocks as well and will carry one around in her mouth if we let her. We don't.

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

wow great pics

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Country Girl said...

Great rainbow picture and the dogs too. Just reading about June being scared of loud noises and crowds well do I have a dog just like her. Our boxer, Rona was terrified the night we had our pigroast between the crowd and the fireworks someone let off she went out into the road. Also, that cake you made looked great. I too have always wanted to make one of those.