Samantha: Mom was putting laundry away and June was already sleeping on the bed,
so mom helped me up the bed.
June & Samantha: We have a little news to tell efurybody. Mom said we are going to have a little brofur or sisfur. She said in another 6 months the little one will arrive. They kept asking us if we are going to be good big sisters and protect the little one.
June & Samantha: We have a little news to tell efurybody. Mom said we are going to have a little brofur or sisfur. She said in another 6 months the little one will arrive. They kept asking us if we are going to be good big sisters and protect the little one.
YD: The little addition to the family is not going to be a dog but will be a little human instead! Yes, my husband and I are expecting our first child(together)! The little human "pup" is expected to "arrive" on New Year's Day.
17 comments:
Wow, congrats! How very exciting!
You girls look so cute together. We are very excited about your new human pup. Congratulations, we know you will be great big sisters.
Oh wow! How exciting! Sending my heartiest congratulations to you all...this is wonderful news! As for Sam and June...they are as beautiful as ever!
Sending lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SA
Congratulations!!!
Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Child Congrats. Very Happy to your NEWS. How exciting!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Wow, what a great way to start a new year - congratulations and all the best during the next months to your Mom. You girls are going to love the new little human.
Cute snugglers you two are.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Wow, this is BIG news. Congratulations!!
I was distracted by how cute Samantha and June are laying there together and then BAM---little bro or sister coming. Wow...so great. Take good care of yourself Mom!
Congratulations! That is exciting news!
Sam
That would be such a cool birthday. I wonder if it will happen? I've never known a baby yet that got it right.
Congratulation to all of you. I'm sure the doggies will do just fine. My baby dog did a very appropriate step bad when I brought my son home. They became friends and were very cute together.
What GReat pikhs to akhkhompany some pawesome news!
I hope all goes well between now and the time the human puppy arrives!
Khongrats!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We are thrilled to hear the news. Congrats!
Ohhhhhh I'm so happy for you two! What a lucky baby to be born into a loving family :) Fur-sisters, you look so comfy and content, I just want to snuggle you.
How exciting! Congratulations! Samantha and June are going to be best fursisters ever!
Gorgeous girls!
And WOW! Such awesome news! A non-furry addition! Congratulations! You two will be such great parents!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Such wonderful news all around.
Happy news indeed! I am sure that Samantha and June will be wonderful fur-sisters and protectors for your new little baby! I'm so excited for you both - many hugs and congratulations!
Oh my! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment