Seeing Wrigley's post about his new toy yesterday inspired us to paw about our post fur today.
When mom and dad visited Kane's pawrents in March, mom noticed a very neat toy Kane has. She asked his mom about it and they showed us how the toy is played. The toy Kane has is:
Nina Ottosson Dog Activity Toys: Dog Brick (picture below). You put treats in the "holes" and then slide the black covers over the treats. Then you let your SMART doggie figure out how to get to the treats! Mom said she is going to get us one. We hope she gets it soon. Please also check out other Nina Ottosson Dog Activity Toys here.
Mom also went online and search for some other toys for smart doggies and here's what she found:

Mom also went online and search for some other toys for smart doggies and here's what she found:


So do you have any smart doggie toys?
12 comments:
Woof! Woof! I think I am. I know COME n TREATS very well. Mmmmm Smart Toys. I know mom is very tempted to get those but NO Thanks ... not interested. I got other hidden talents ... particularly katching treats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Happy Friday!
I have the twist N treat. Downside is you'll have to put in itty bitty treats so it can come out of the itty bitty hole. I prefer hide the kong. Mom puts treats in my kong and hides it under my bed, behind the couch or somewhere and I go looking for it.
Hi Sam and June
We don't have any smart toys because Daisy the toy hog would get all the treats and Mommy is worried about her getting chubby. She wouldn't let Tucker play.
Tucker and Daisy
Yay for smart toys! Kane loves that thing and he gets so excited when I bring it out! It's so fun to see his brain working trying to figure it out. Of course, he tries to resort to brute force,being the manly stud that he is! (lol)....Have a wonderful weekend!
Luv,
Lena & Kane
Those toys look fun. Since we live in a pack of six, with varied temperaments we only get treats on rare occasions and because they and toys become points of contention. Daisy always wants to be the referee (barking continuously) and all the others just get tired of it.
We play with them individually which is hard to accomplish. One inside/outside and all the others opposite!
Have a great weekend. Those smart toys are so cool. We love the kongs that you can put treats in only I used to make it a little harder and smear peanut butter inside!
Nice post - giving us some nice ideas. We have a few of those hide-a-toy stuffies but they are pretty easy to figure out and they don't have treats - MOM, you have to get us some of these treatfilled ones too.
Have a great weekend.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Too cool! I saw some like that on an episode of "The Nanny". I had forgotten until your post.
Well, I khan tell when The Doggy Nanny and Fred are going out to dinner which means I get treats -
Does that khount?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Today we celebrate UNITY in DIVERSITY with Maxmom and with all of the wonderful dog-blogs that have taken the spirit of the World Cup and made it MORE - made it an exercise in understanding, tolerance and community.
Today we cheer for the United States of America on our bloggy and welcome you with open paws to celebrate with us☺
We doesn't have any 'smart' toys but we has lots of toys. We think that momma needs to go shopping!
Those look like some really great toys, we are excited to hear if the girls enjoy their puzzle :)
They would be useless at our house. Our dogs aren't smart.
Hey there! Thanks for taking time to say hello on my blog! I love getting new pup friends! I'm not sure if I'm smart enough for these big pup toys yet. I'm intrigued by all the new toys my humans keep giving me. Maybe when I'm older and my toys get boring my humans will buy me some cool smart toys!
Post a Comment