Awwwww - you sweet girls! Love that 1st pic - I tried to video Sam in the R V mirror once in a parking spot while she was intent on some squirrels in front of our bumper practically, but it came out so weird! Yours is so much better! Hugs xoxoxox Sammie
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww girls.... What a wonderful photos!!!! You look soooooooooooo beautiful more and more!!!!!!! June...you're adorable and we love seeing your photos....you made our day!!!!!!!
Take care of you dear friends.... WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! Tons of love and kisses and huge hugs!!!
Hugz&Khysses, Khyra PeeEssWoo: Thanks fur sharing the word on The Last Resort - AND just WAIT until woo see my Thursday post with Buddy - now known as GIO!
14 comments:
Awwwww - you sweet girls! Love that 1st pic - I tried to video Sam in the R V mirror once in a parking spot while she was intent on some squirrels in front of our bumper practically, but it came out so weird! Yours is so much better!
Hugs xoxoxox
Sammie
The flashie beast is everywhere, isn't it ;)
Great pictures of you June!
Happy Wednesday Girls!
For some reason that last picture has the look of a girl in trouble! LOL!
We just love those rear view mirror shots - sweet girls you have there.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Happy Wednesday to you all!!
Thanks for sharing those great pictures!!
XXOO, Bambi & Fern
Great pics! :) I think my mom has the same flashie beast!
Mochi
The rear view mirror shot was so cute and so GOOD! I gotta try that move next time!
Wags and Woofs,
Mack and Mia
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww girls....
What a wonderful photos!!!!
You look soooooooooooo beautiful more and more!!!!!!!
June...you're adorable and we love seeing your photos....you made our day!!!!!!!
Take care of you dear friends....
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!
Tons of love and kisses and huge hugs!!!
Pawesome WW!
Thanks fur sharing!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Thanks fur sharing the word on The Last Resort - AND just WAIT until woo see my Thursday post with Buddy - now known as GIO!
Happy Wednesday June bug and also to sweet Samantha!
Sooo cute! I love the rear view mirror shot :)
Precious!
I love the last picture and the look on her face. Makes me want to hug her!
Looks like June just woke up or is that the look of I think I'm in trouble?
Hi Junebug! You look beaoooooootifol!
Luv & Yurs Furever,
Kane
Post a Comment