Friday, April 9, 2010

Golden Friday

Beef short ribs fur the puppers.

A little note about cooked t-bone steak bones that mom asked about here: She gave us their "leftover" t-bone bones which she will never do again! We had the dreaded "D-word" fur 2 days!
But we were fine with these raw short ribs. So, from now on it would only be raw bones.

June: Please excuse my eyes do-dos, mom did not clean them fur me





12 comments:

Scout and Freyja said...

Oh, goodness, we learned that lesson the hard way, too - yech! It was terrible - all day and all night. And, yesh, raw bones - YUM!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Lucky you ... DELISH!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Those look yummy. We will have to work on Mommy, unless you girls want to share?

Tucker and Daisy

Julie said...

Good Mommy. Take care of those baby girls' tummies. : )

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Ehy girls!!!!!
Thank you for your sweet words for me!!!!!
I love you tons and I'm soooo lucky to have such a special friends like you!!!!
I missed you tons!!!!
And I'm sooooooooooooooo happy you didn't forget me!!!!!!!
I and my family need you!!!!!!
HAve a wonderful weekend!!!!
Tons of love and huge hugs!!!!

Lena said...

YUM! Those look delicious!
Kane had a WHOLE cowknuckle a few weekends ago....he ate the whole thing, including the marrow etc. Then he was exhausted and napped in the sunshine for a looooong time!
Raw bones are great! Lucky Goldens!

KB said...

We can't even do the raw bones... a long story. But, your dogs look SO happy! I'm not letting my dogs look at your blog...

Meeka said...

Sure looks yummy.

Mrs. JP said...

I bet they had a nice long nap after working so hard on those bones. Have a great weekend.

1000 Goldens said...

Mmm...that sure looks like a special treat for two beautiful girls! We're glad these new kind didn't upset your tummies :)

Golden Samantha said...

Oh. Yummy. Can I come live with you two? I can smell them and feel them between my teeth from here! Happy gnawing!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Thor and Jack said...

Those look so yummy!
Thor