Awwwwww girls...you're soooooooooooooooo beautiful and cute!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! HAve a magical night... and we wish you a super special 2010 filled with all you want!!!! You're such a special friends for us!!!! Take care ok???!! Sweet kisses and licks!!!!
Love your pictures especially the the Christmas tree. Regarding the pea trellis, I cut down a few small trees and stapled on the netting which I picked the netting up for pennies at a lawn sale but you can get it at your local home depot or lowes store. I think it is deer netting. I used rope and steaks to straighten it out. Hope this helps!
18 comments:
Pretty girls!
Have a Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you and yours from the holler
Such pretty girls. But honey, I have got to get you some more ornaments for that tree!
Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year! See you in 2010!
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Photos of the girls are always welcome - real eye-candy for sure!
So sweet! They both look so happy! :)
Mochi
Happy New Year ladies - you're gorgeous :)
WE are soooo smiling!
Tank woo fur leaving us with those beaWOOOties!
Happy 2010~
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie By Proxy
Hey June and Samantha! Happy New Year!!! Glad your momma gets a bit of time off!
Hugs xo
Sammie
Happy New Year! All the best for a safe, happy, healthy and wonderful 2010!
wuw - Lena and Kane
Nice pictures of the pretty girls. Thanks for your offer to help us eat our treats, but we think we can manage. Happy New Year.
Tucker and Daisy
Happy New Year!
Awwwwww girls...you're soooooooooooooooo beautiful and cute!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
HAve a magical night...
and we wish you a super special 2010 filled with all you want!!!!
You're such a special friends for us!!!!
Take care ok???!!
Sweet kisses and licks!!!!
Oh, the girls look beautiful. We are so glad we met you this year - we hope to have more fun in 2010.
Happy New Year to you and wishes from us to you for a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
Love your pictures especially the the Christmas tree. Regarding the pea trellis, I cut down a few small trees and stapled on the netting which I picked the netting up for pennies at a lawn sale but you can get it at your local home depot or lowes store. I think it is deer netting. I used rope and steaks to straighten it out. Hope this helps!
A very Happy New Year to all of you!
Thanks for the beautiful pics!
Gorgeous girls!
Love,
Thor
They are such sweet girls! Happy New Year!
Sam and Cisco
Happy New Year, pretty girls!
Post a Comment