Friday, December 11, 2009

Golden Friday

Woof, woof dear friends! Our dreams finally came true! We have been wishing and hoping and wishing for snow and we got some snow! Yippee!!!

Mom didn't even tell us about the snow until she opened the door to let us out. At first we didn't know if it was real snow but after licking it, we know it's definitely snow!

June: Gotta lick it and make sure that it's real snow!

June: Doing the zoomies

June: Ma, it's snowing!

June: Shake, shake, shake, after making snow angel

June: What is Samantha doing over there?

Samantha: Making snow angel

Samantha: My Kong is frozen!

Samantha: Snow-covered stuffie and snow-stuffed Kong anyone?
I recommend bringing them inside and then drop them on the floor or carpet and the snow will fall off. Of course after you do that, give your mom a BIG smile!

14 comments:

CrossView said...

LOL! This is sweet! And I'd probably revel in the snow if I had a gorgeous fur coat! I had forgotten how much puppies like snow.... It's been awhile for me. =D

Maxmom said...

It must be wonderful seeing goldens in the snow! - something we haven't seen nor are likely to see.
Beautiful! Enjoy!
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Same here ... LOVE IT!!! SNOW, SNOW. Just want to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I just posted my last post for the year. We are going on a long Holiday break. Lots of Golden Holiday Woofs, Sugar

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Glad you girls got snow too. Isn't it great? You look like you had great fun. You are lucky your Mom lets you take toys outside, our Mom has a strict in the house only policy.

Tucker and Daisy

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

YEPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Your dream is came true!!!!!
We're soooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!
You look soooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyy!!!!
Would love were ther with you girls!!!!
It's wonderful seeing you playing and zooming in the snow!!!
Enjoy it!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Tons of love and kisses!!!!

Golden Samantha said...

Heheehee! Yesss! Dropping wet, frozen things on the floor after a good snowy play feels just perfect, eh??? Oh you girls look like you were having so much fun! Happy Holidays!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Julie said...

That is so funny.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOO HOO!!!

I only have grass again but I'll be sure to put some of your moves into play when I get more!

Happy Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mrs. JP said...

I've been waiting to see how much fun they had in the snow. Wow, they do the same thing as Speedbump (except for the trash raids I'm sure) go out and flop down in the snow. Great pictures. Have a blessed weekend. Everyone here says hi!

Farley said...

Yahoo for snow! I'm so happy for you Sammie and June :) Enjoy your snow angels and have a wonderful weekend...

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Lucky you- you got way more snow that we did. And nothing better than a frozen kong - makes them bounce even higher.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Samantha & June
Glad you got your snow! I love watching you playing in the fluffy white stuff! You look so happy!

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Yee-haw!! But where is OUR snow?? Send some this way!

Sierra Rose said...

Oh yay! Your snow zoomies and angels gave us BIG smiles! Have fun pals!!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose