The girls were very happy to see snow! First they licked the snow, making sure that it's real snow. When they realized it's the real deal, they started making snow angels, rolling, doing zoomies... I will let them tell you all about their snow day fun on Friday.





15 comments:
BeaWOOOOOOtiful!
Tank woo fur sharing those pikhs!
We also wish we khould play in it with woo!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
Looks beautiful! Can picture myself doing zoomies in that fantastic stuff too!
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Visiting from Julie blog. I loved the snow, it was so much fun.
Our pack loved the snow as well. I hope you got pics of the girls as well having their snow fun.
Now that's some snow. Beautiful pics. What lucky dogs you all are. : )
It's gorgeous! But only in pictures... I don't want it here. BRRR! But it's so beautiful to see!
Very beautiful! I'm so glad the girls got some snow to play in :)
Snow zoomies are The Best!!!'
*kissey face*
-Fiona
Oh how pretty it looks there!!! We finally managed to get a stinking inch or two out of that massive storm racing across the country.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
Beautiful pics! :) You're so lucky!
Mochi
Oh it looks so pretty! We are waiting patiently for our share!
It's beautiful, although it makes me very cold looking at it!
Sam
Lovely...we're "snow" jealous!
WOWOWOOOOOOOO!!!!
You got snow finally!!!!!
We're sooooooo happy for you!!!!
All the pics are GREAT!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
But where were you?????
you're running Tooooooooooooooo fast for taking photos during your zooming session???!!!!
;-))))))))
Enjoy your days in the snow Sweet girls!!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Wish were there with you!!!!
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It looks so beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment