I don't buy their products and now I definitely WILL NOT buy anything from Nike. It's time to boycott Nike.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10148784/Report:-Vick-signs-deal-to-endorse-Nike-products
And what is the deal with NFL reinstating michael vick (AKA the Scum)?
5 comments:
They say they haven't!
and we have not watched an E***** or N** game this year -
He's evil - he still does not get it -
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I hear Reebok refuses to kharry 'his' #7 jersey
Nike wrote back to me and claimed they only "provide him product", like they do to other athletes. To me, that is still sponsorship. Not that we ever bought much from them, but now I never will.
Tucker and Daisy's Mom
P.S. we all like your new blog layout and header.
T&D
I hadn't heard this. But then, I don't keep up with sports. =/
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
what a bad news!!!
Thanks for sharing with us sweet girls!!!!
Sure we'll not buy abìnything from them from now on!!!!!!
We agree with Khyra....he's evil!!!!
And we want to tell you that We love your new header and layout....soo cool and beautiful like you!!!!
We love your blog and you sweet girls!!!!
And we love read yur comments on our blog!!!
You're very very special for us!!!!
Enjoy your week with your family...
we would love spend our weekend with you!!!!!!
Tons of love and kisses
So sad :o( I don't understand it.
Post a Comment