Sierra Rose said...
Congratulations on the 150 post!Oh wow! No more quacker!?!?! That's nice that you all are doing a giveaway!!!!Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,Sierra Rose
October 16, 2009 2:32 PM
Congratulations on the 150 post!Oh wow! No more quacker!?!?! That's nice that you all are doing a giveaway!!!!Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,Sierra Rose
October 16, 2009 2:32 PM
Sierra's mom, please email me (ysdavis at hotmail dot com) your snail mail address so that I can send you your book!
10 comments:
Congratulations! =D
Oh cool! Congratulations to my pal, Sierra! WOOFS!!!
Huggers xo
Sammie
Congrats Sierra!!! BOL!!!
lotsa licks,
Miley
Congrats Sierra Rose! :)
Mochi
Oh thanks! I have never had a bloggy-pals package, so this is great! I look the size of a kitty at this point...and my hooman dad makes kitty scratchers, furniture...everything kitty for a living!!
Looking forward to the book. I'll have mom send an email.
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
That is sooooo khool Sierra Rose won!
Khongrats to all of us - we rekhognise a khool place to hang out!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Congratulations little Sierra Rose :o)
Congratulations to Sierra!
We're sorry we didn't see your bloggie earlier, but congratulations on 150 posts! Wow! A furry grrreat accomplishment.
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
Congratulations to Sierra-Rose. That is wonderful news!
lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
WOWZA! Sierra Rose is a friend of ours - cool that she won!
Post a Comment