The Giveaway is now closed. The winner will be annouced on Tuesday. Thank you all for your comments!
Samantha: "Hey June, do you know that today's post is a very special post?"
June: "I don't Samantha. Why is it special?"
Samantha: "We(us and mom) have been blogging for quite a while now and this is our 15oth post!"
June: "Really? I did not know that we had that much to talk about. So how are we going to celebrate?"
Samantha: "How about we do a Giveaway?"
June: "I don't Samantha. Why is it special?"
Samantha: "We(us and mom) have been blogging for quite a while now and this is our 15oth post!"
June: "Really? I did not know that we had that much to talk about. So how are we going to celebrate?"
Samantha: "How about we do a Giveaway?"
June: "Oh a giveaway? That sounds like fun! Lets do it! What should we giveaway?"
Samantha: "Well, I was kinda thinking about this duck duck but unfortunately we killed it the other day."
June: "Oh ya...but that was fun tugging on the duck duck!"

June: "Oh I know, how about a book?"Samantha: "A book? That sounds good. What do you have in mind?"
June: "How about this book mom got at the vet's? It's about a cat."
Samantha: "A cat? You are not serious, are you? Dogs don't like cats."
June: "This cat is special. She was rescued and this book is written by her furever home mom."
Samantha: "That does sound special. I bet our readers would like it."
June: "Now, you didn't hear this from me, but I found out that mom cried while reading this book(she bought 2 books, 1 fur her and 1 fur the giveaway)."
Samantha: "My lips are sealed."

Dear bloggie human friends and furfriends, if you would like to enter in this giveaway, please leave us a comment by Monday, Oct 19th, E.T 12:00PM. The winner will be annouced on Tuesday. Good luck and thank you for being our friends!
Hugs,
Samantha & June & Mom
15 comments:
It looks like the dukhk tried to put up a struggle but woo were tooooo mighty!
Khongrats on the #150th post!
Here's to lots more!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hey there guys
Heartiest congratulations on this milestone! May there be many, many more!
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
Congrats on 150 posts! And it couldn't have happened without the girls! ;o)
Congrats on 150 posts, that's a lot. Poor duck duck, we would have helped you with that.
Tucker and Daisy
What a great job you did on that duck, isn't that what stuffies are for?
Woos, the OP Pack
Congrats on your 150th post!
Poor duck, but I bet that was sooooo fun!!!
Mochi
Congrats on your posting milestone! We will have to read the book in hiding because of Sam, but wouldn't mind reading it!
Congratulations on the 150 post!
Oh wow! No more quacker!?!?!
That's nice that you all are doing a giveaway!!!!
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Congrats on your 150th post! I have a goose like your ducky that suffered a similar fate... BOL!
Samantha, June & mom
Congrats on your 150th post! Many more will come!
xoxo
Thor
Ohhhh, that poor poor duck...I think I killed it's brother the other day!!! Congrats on your 150th post, hope you have many more!!! Awwwww, i love cats!!!!
lotsa licks,
Miley
Congratulations on your bloggy milestone. Time flies when you are having fun!!
This post was so cute :o) Congratulations on #150 - that is awesome!
Congrats on your 150th post! Big milestone - I've learned so much about you and your lives, gardens and cooking!!! And that book looks amazing, even though it is about kitties! Congrats again!
Hugs xo
Sammie
You have some serious staying power! Congrats in advance to your contest winner...
Post a Comment