I was tagged by Kim at Achorn Farm to do this, at the same time I saw some pictures at Warren's blog and according to him anyone who looked at those pictures and has a blog has to complete the same challenge.
I'm suppose to pick the 4th picture from my 4th picture folder, or something like that. I am picking the 4th picture from the 4th folder from each 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005.
I'm suppose to pick the 4th picture from my 4th picture folder, or something like that. I am picking the 4th picture from the 4th folder from each 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005.
2005 - Our trip to Aruba. This was taken at one of the ruins 2006 - Samantha enjoying a spray of water from her daddy
2007 - Grace, my niece's 1st birthday

2008 - Our camping trip
TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!
5 comments:
Cool! I am glad you played along! It's fun to look over old pics isn't it?!
If I saw this, which I didn't =P, I'd say I love your photos!
Thanks for playing along!
What fun. I might play, too.
YD - I tagged you again with the letter R
Post a Comment