I accept.
I've been tagged again by Warren. The actually game is called "Brought to you by the letter..."
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to post about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people leave you a comment saying they would like to play, you will assign them with a letter and it goes on from there.
Warren had assigned me with the letter "R":
Retrievers - I love all retrievers especially Golden Retrievers. I'm sure you know by now that I have 2 wonderful and very goofy Golden Retrievers, Samantha & June. I love them very very much.
RazorFamilyFarms - My blogger friend, Lacy's blog. She blogs about simple living, country lifestyle, her husband and her children, her animals(golden retrievers Logan & Dustin, cat Remington, chicken, gunny bunny and so on), organic gardening, food, soap making....Her blog rocks like KISS!!!
Roti - Roti is an unleavened flat bread in these languages: Malay, Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali.....The one I grew up with is roti in the Malay language, which means bread in general. But here I am refering to Roti Canai (pronounced "chanai," not "kanai") , which is a type of flatbread found in Malaysia, often sold in Mamak stalls. You can read all about Roti Canai here.

Rascal Flatts - I normally listen to Rock n' Roll music but occasionally I would listen to country music. There are a few country artists whom I like and Rascal Flatts is one of them.
Rome - I would love to visit Rome or anywhere in Italy someday.
Rings - I don't wear many rings or jewelry. In fact the only jewelry I wear are my rings. I wear my engagement ring, wedding ring, 1 year anniversary wedding ring and another wedding ring we got in Aruba. We had a little wedding ceremony 3 years after we got married becuase my parents were in Aruba with us and they didn't get to attend our first ceremony.
Rugelach - I love this Jewish pastry. The butter/cream cheese dough is very flaky and melt in your mouth. The different fillings can include raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, chocolate or apricot preserves which are rolled up inside. I personally love cinnamon and also raspberry jam fillings.
Round - Round zucchinis, I think they are just so cute!

Recipes - I enjoy looking up recipes and I love trying out new recipes.
Ranch - Ranch dressing that is. This is my favorite salad dressing along with Blue Cheese and Parmesan Peppercorn dressing.
Mission Complete!
To my dear blogger friends:
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to leave me a comment saying you accept the mission and I will assign you with a letter.
Should you decide not to accept, you could still leave me a comment.
This tape will self destruct in 5 seconds.....
6 comments:
HA! Awesome..and I learned some stuff too! Very cool! Thanks for playing
Yeongshe, bless you and thank you. I love your blog, too, though I have been a rotten blogging friend and haven't been commenting or visiting blogs like I should.
I need more hours in the day!!!!
Love to you and your wonderful husband & the girls,
Lacy
That was an interesting tag. It was a fun read!
Cool! I never heard of round zuccini!
Hugs, Kodak
I think round zucchini are so cute.
I can't believe you live where it would get to -3. Move! I'm freezing and it is only getting to 32 tonight. I suppose you get used to it, but I don't like being cold. I'm just a Gulf Coast kind of girl.
That was a cool tag, enjoyed what you had to say!
Post a Comment