It's snowing here again today, but it seems we never get more than an inch or two. Maybe that's a good thing! The girls look like they are having a blast!
WVfarmgirl: Snowed again Sunday morning and then off and on off and on all day.
Julie: I don't really mind the snow, it's the bone-chilling single-digit temperature that's unbearable. 70 sounds nice, this week is warmer, in the high 20's low 30's.
Debra: Ah, my garden...when is Spring coming?
Crossview: I do like to play in the snow with the girls sometimes. It's fun!
Warren: Actually, I took those pictures outside but I used my camera phone.
What beautiful dogs you have. Thanks for your post - Speedbump would be at home out there in the snow w/ your doggies. She loves the snow too! Have a great day
8 comments:
It's snowing here again today, but it seems we never get more than an inch or two. Maybe that's a good thing! The girls look like they are having a blast!
That looks like fun...for about a DAY!
We should hit 70 today and no one is more excited about that than I. We aren't done with the cold, but we have a nice week ahead.
Hey YD-I can see a garden under all that snow!!!
~Debra
Your snow LOOKS so beautiful! If I had a nice fur coat like the girls', I might even want to play in it, too.... ;o)
It looks like you are taking the pics from inside? Did you chicken out? If you did, I don't blame you a bit!
WVfarmgirl: Snowed again Sunday morning and then off and on off and on all day.
Julie: I don't really mind the snow, it's the bone-chilling single-digit temperature that's unbearable. 70 sounds nice, this week is warmer, in the high 20's low 30's.
Debra: Ah, my garden...when is Spring coming?
Crossview: I do like to play in the snow with the girls sometimes. It's fun!
Warren: Actually, I took those pictures outside but I used my camera phone.
What beautiful dogs you have. Thanks for your post - Speedbump would be at home out there in the snow w/ your doggies. She loves the snow too! Have a great day
Mrs JP: Thank you and thank you for stopping by. I'm glad you did.
Post a Comment