YD's A Little Bit of Everything Place
And look closely at this one, you will find her hiding in there:
Cute!!!! Dustin (my dark golden) loves to do that and will happily stay there all day in the cool!See if you can see those tomatoes, now!I also posted in the Simple Living and Cooking sections.Blessings!Lacy
Love seeing the pupsters! It's so great for me to see GREEN, living in the desert and all...
YD-Labs are about the kookiest dogs in the world! (ours is snoring away right now-seems to be her favorite thing to do!)No rain today!! Maybe the mushrooms will dry up!Thanks again for the fun tagging! I loved it. Debra
Very cute.
Smart girl! LOL! They sure know how to keep cool. I tend to sit in the sun and whine.... =P
Those pics made me laugh, took me a while to find your labby too!Our dog is the same, always hiding or off on a sniffing adventure hence why his breeder named him Explorer!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute!!!! Dustin (my dark golden) loves to do that and will happily stay there all day in the cool!
See if you can see those tomatoes, now!
I also posted in the Simple Living and Cooking sections.
Blessings!
Lacy
Love seeing the pupsters! It's so great for me to see GREEN, living in the desert and all...
YD-Labs are about the kookiest dogs in the world! (ours is snoring away right now-seems to be her favorite thing to do!)
No rain today!! Maybe the mushrooms will dry up!
Thanks again for the fun tagging! I loved it. Debra
Very cute.
Smart girl! LOL! They sure know how to keep cool. I tend to sit in the sun and whine.... =P
Those pics made me laugh, took me a while to find your labby too!
Our dog is the same, always hiding or off on a sniffing adventure hence why his breeder named him Explorer!
Post a Comment