Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vent and Rant Wednesday

Here we go, it's Vent and Rant Wednesday, time for me and for you to get your frastration out. Tell me what's bugging you, who makes you mad, what's been bothering you....just remember one thing: please keep all your venting/ranting at G or PG rating.

Well, mine this week has to do with my pet peeves. Now, I don't really have many pet peeves but this really bugs the crap out of me. It happens almost everday at work(I'm glad it doesn't happen at home): people leaving empty papertowel roll or toiletpaper roll on the holder or empty half & half carton in the fridge. OMG, these are all adults I work with but yet some of them acts like little kids! It's not hard to just take out the empty roll and put in a new one...no, they just walk away. There are many time I just felt like putting up a sign saying "Please be courteous and change the roll when it's empty!" or put in a hidden camera to catch who's doing it.

4 comments:

wvfarmgirl said...

I think that's probably the pet peeve for most women who don't live alone! :)

My big pet peeve right now is leaving the dish rag or sponge sitting in the sink instead or rinsing it out and putting it behind the faucet or draped over the faucet to dry. In the sink it ends up underneath dishes, stays wet, and is slimy and icky by the time I find it. ARGH!

Country Girl said...

Ok for a work pet peeve I'd a biggie is trash on the floor. I see it all the time and it sends me over the edge. I know working in the ED it can be busy but it takes no more time to hit the trash unless in a code situation and all rules don't apply. Regardless pick up after yourselves, it is not housekeeping's job to pick your trash up. Thanks for allowing me to vent. :) Good day ~Kim

CrossView said...

ROFL @ the idea of a hidden camera...
That bugs me, too! Thankfully, my kids are getting better about it in their bathroom since it has been them inconvenienced by it. And being the sensitive mom that I am, I laugh.... They're learning to check FIRST!

Little Veg Patch said...

My pet peeve is when my other half leaves his shoes in the way of the street door, makes it worse because the coat and shoe cupboard is right there too !!

By the way I have tagged you on my blog, dont feel obliged to continue x