It's time for another Friday Fill-Ins!!! Please feel free to play at your blog. If you do, please don't forget to add a link to Friday Fill-Ins. 1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a bigger garden next year.
2. Gallons of tea is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my purse.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be salsa because it's hot & spicy.
5. Leaving an empty roll of papertowel/toiletpaper without changing it, is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was "ahh, tomorrow is Friday".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to just doing absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include picking more black and red raspberries and Sunday, I want to make a batch of red raspberry jam!
***I answered in this color
Wishing you a wonderful and fun-filled weekend!
6 comments:
I'm so with you on #5!
Oh, and #7. I'm planning for a lot of "nothing" next week.... =/
I have to agree with you on the toilet paper! However, I'm not as bad as my husband who has to have it facing a certain way! Happy Friday to you!
I'm going to do this and steal a couple of your answers.
Oh, and check the comments on the motocross post on my blog. Evan was glad to meet you.
Aren't the berries nice this year? I still have some in the freezer from last year, and jam too. Yummmm. Debra
Your post made me laugh! My pet peeve is having someone leave anything empty (paper towel roll, toilet paper roll, milk, juice, etc.)! I really love your blog!
Juri
how did the raspberry jam come out? YUM!
Post a Comment