Of course when we got home, the girls just had to sniff us all over and sniff the bag to check out what it's about. Hubby opened the bag and gave them both a handful to try. June(usually the picky one) chomped it down right away, Samantha(who usually inhales her food), on the other hand, sniff and then left without touching the food.Then at dinner time, hubby went to feed the girls and started to scoop the new food in Samantha's bowl first(June was already waiting) then proceed to scoop into June's bowl. But at the same time June saw that Samantha's bowl was filled but not hers, right away she moved over to Samantha's bowl trying to eat from it! Now all this happen within a few seconds between scoops(from the dog food container to the bowls)! It was pretty funny seeing June did that. She's normally the picky one and when we feed them, she would only eat when she feels like it. Samantha is the one who would eat as soon as the food hits the bowl and finish before June does. But this time, June ate all her food before Samantha did! She must really loves her new food!
13 comments:
Don't you just love it when they eat like they are really enjoying their food? Mom has been trying for years to find one that Phantom will love. He started out this last change liking the EVO grainfree that we feed, but now he is turning his nose up to it again.
Glad to see you found somthing the girls enjoy.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I think that is the same brand we were given a case of cans by a friend last spring. My dogs gobbled it down. What I thought was funny was that it said it was "human grade" on the can. Um, no thanks!
...and woo khan't go wrong with the gorgeous maskhot on the pakhkage!
Fur now, I still love love love my California Naturals Lamb and Rice - if my interest wanes OR their khwality drops, we'll be looking into others!
I'm glad to see it was well received!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Looks like you'll be buying a bigger bag soon with the way June was chomping on it.
Holistic, what is the ingredients??
Sounds interesting.
I am cooking Bambi's food for her. She is having sweet potato, rice, green beans, tomatoes, and basil.
How is your garden? Mine is still going strong. The tomaotes are starting to slow a little but we still are getting enough for the table and Bambi's food. I put up a lot so when they quit I'll still have the freezer full of tomato sauce.
Come and see me sometime when you have some time.
XXOO, Bambi & Fern
So happy to see you!!
I cook for Bambi very day. She only got more of her normal food whitch she loves!!! She had extra banans too. She loves Bananas!!!
How is the baby coming alone???
XXOO, Bambi & Fern
Glad to see you found a good brand of natural food for the ladies! :-)
Let us know how it turns out.
As you know, Kane LOVES his raw diet. Currently we are doing a mix of turkey necks and leg quarters. CRUNCH!
Oh, I bet it was like getting treats for supper!
That is so cute! That sounds like a really nice flavor, and it's got the June seal of approval :) Farley loves anything sweet potato.
Wow! New foodables! So fascinating to hear about the reactions :)
Chomp on my friends! :)
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
So did Samantha ever learn to like it? Or will you be buying two kinds of food now? LOL!
I've never had a dog who was a picky eater--I don't know what that's like! Augie and Ti finish a bowl of food in about 30 seconds--no chewing required LOL
Post a Comment