A few weeks ago we posted this picture asking if you know who's tail it is. Well, if you guessed June's tail, you are right! It is Junie's fluffy tail! Here's a big kiss from June to all who guessed it right...MMMUUUUAAAAHHHHH!
We both have a little boo boo lately. I(June) have a little infection in the pee-pee area and it's a little swolen. I'm now on antibiotic(oral) and also on spray. I really really do not like the spray because it hurts. When mommy comes close wif the spray, I run away from her.
I(Samantha) have a little crystal in my urine so I'm now on a special diet until it clears. Please keep your paws/fingers crossed fur us fur a speedy recovery.
Have a wonderwoof weekend!
Hugs,
Samantha & June
16 comments:
It pays to be contrary. It was June's tail. I'm so good.
Hope everyone feels better soon.
Poor girls, there's not much worse in my book than a UTI. Have a good weekend.
Sorry 'bout the 'issues' -
Paws khrossed fur all to khlear soon!
As fur the MIA - well, your mom has something else on her mind and tummy and feets and well, woo get the idea - right now!
Happy Weekend!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
So sorry you have "issues." Hope all will be better soon.
My mom gets behind sometimes with uploading pictures sometimes so don't worry about your absence....we understand!
I am your newest follower because I am crazy about golden retrievers; in fact, I have a few golden friends that I walk with a lot because I'm lucky to have pawrents who are professional pet sitters and I get to meet lots of dogs all the time!
I hope you get better soon!
Daisy
And now we can't remember which girl we guessed:) But we sure hope you are both doing much better very soon. Be good and take your meds.
Hugs and Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Hey there guys...
Also popping by to see how you are doing...glad to see you again!
I'm sorry to hear about the girls infections...
Hope they get better soon!
Sending lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SA
You girls need to feel better soon!!
Hope you feel better soon.
Oh dear, that sounds unpleasant. My Beautiful Raja had the crystals in her pee pee and she had to eat really nasty kibbles but it did make her feel better. I hope you two get all well again soon.
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh girls, we sure hope you will be on the mend soon. That does not sound fun at all :(
Paws crossed for your speedy recovery, girls!
Aw. So sad to hear you're not feeling well. Many hugs for a speedy recovery!
I hope you get better soon.
I run when mom gets the ear cleaning stuff out - so I totally understand!
Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley
Woof! Woof! We've been MIA too. Busy n away. I posted my recent trip adventure. LOVE the changes you made on your blog. Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Oh pals!! Hope the booboos and crystals...go away soon :) I had a vet visit yesterday..and am now on the hot spot vet spray and 3 weeks of meds for 2 different yucky spots my nice vet found on me :( Grrrrrr.
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Post a Comment