I'm guessing Samantha. Hey, I've got a 50% chance! YD, you have a wonderful weekend and take good care of yourself and babe. Much love from all of us in the holler.
Ahm'a gonna guess Samantha, but am not sure! But did YOU grow those punkins???? They are solid beauties and I think, if I can recall...Rouge Vif D'Etampes Pumpkins? Yours look even more beautiful than the photos you posted!!!! But I couldn't remember which seeds won in the poll and can't even find the post! But hope it's these beautiful "Cinderellas"! Hugs xoxoxo Sammie and Avalon
16 comments:
I do not recognize whose booty that is. =/
Woof! Woof! Happy Golden Friday! Yes weather is changing but still grilling. I think that's June's tail. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
I'm guessing Samantha. Hey, I've got a 50% chance!
YD, you have a wonderful weekend and take good care of yourself and babe. Much love from all of us in the holler.
We think it is Samantha. Hope you all have a nice weekend.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I think it's Sam's.
You've got pumpkins. Can't wait to get a pumpkin too.
Ahm'a gonna guess Samantha, but am not sure! But did YOU grow those punkins???? They are solid beauties and I think, if I can recall...Rouge Vif D'Etampes Pumpkins? Yours look even more beautiful than the photos you posted!!!! But I couldn't remember which seeds won in the poll and can't even find the post! But hope it's these beautiful "Cinderellas"!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie and Avalon
I love your pumpkins and the new look. I guess fall is here.
Um, as for that fluffy tail, just to be contrary I'm going with June.
I'm not sure...But I love the pumpkins! Yay fall!
I think June!
It is a beaWOOtiful tail!
Great new header pikh!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I think it's Sammie. But my second guess is June. (ha-ha)
I'm thinking it is Samantha, but my second choice is June!
Sam
I think it's either June or Samantha! Do I win a prize? ;-)
Love the new pumpkin fall look! :-)
Hope you all had a great weekend!
Happy Golden tail day from last week!!! Hope you get to go camping next year!! :)
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Sweet pictures. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment