Friday, October 15, 2010

Golden Friday

Thank you efurryone fur your comments from last Friday. We are doing much better. Mom still has to spray that thing on me(June) and I still run away from her. Sometimes I even hide behind daddy's chair or put my paws up on daddy while he's sitting in his chair and ask him to save me from evil mommy.

Guess mommy must have felt bad for spraying me, she gave me the peanut butter jar!!! Oooo, I love peanut butter!

Samantha is suppose to be on a special diet for her crystal urine, but mom didn't want to leave her out, so she gave Samantha a smear of PB on the lid.

16 comments:

Dexter said...

Oh be brave! The spray thing must feel funny, huh. I hope you are both getting better.

Slobbers,
Mango

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hi girls

We are glad you are feeling better and hope that the spray will be done soon. Glad your mom at least paid you off.

Tucker and Daisy

Julie said...

We have an aged and crippled lab. One of his favorite treats is peanut butter sandwiches.

Maxmom said...

Peanut butter always works!
I really hope you two are feeling a lot better now and that the new dog food is helping too.
Sending lotsaluv and wishing you a happy weekend too.
MAXMOM IN SA

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YUMMY!!!

Peanut Butter Jars!!!

We are glad woo are doing better

Hugz&Khysses,
The Stringed One
PeeEssWoo: I know there is an almost finished jar of PB on the shelf with my name on it! I khan't wait!

How Sam Sees It said...

We are glad to hear that you are all doing better! That PB looks good!

Sam

Mrs. JP said...

I bet she knows before you pick up the bottle that the evil spray is coming. They just know these things.
peanut butter makes everything better. Happy weekend.

Scout and Freyja said...

We ♥ that peanut butter and guess what? Our kitties like it, too, isn't that amazing?☺

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We all love peanut butter too, but none of us has been lucky enough to get the jar OR the lid. Hope you two enjoyed your special treat.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Meeka said...

You're so lucky, you got the jar, I only get like half a teaspoon.

Thor and Jack said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, girls! Sure peanut butter helps.

CrossView said...

Ooh! Peanut butter! What a great treat! Here's hoping that all the "no fun" stuff will be over quickly!

1000 Goldens said...

Your Mom is so good to you ladies! Mmm...peanut butter :)

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Peanut butter will cure what ails ya!

Sierra Rose said...

Nice nummies! I still have my hot spots too...mom sprays my spots just after she gives me my dinners...so I am a bit distracted. Hope we are all super healthy soon :)

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

KB said...

Glad that you're feeling better. The PB must help! Our R gets crystals in his urine too - but he can still have special treats despite his dietary restrictions, just not too many!