Hot, hot, hot......why do I feel like dancing all of a sudden? "Feelin' hot, hot, hot...." :-) Lovely jalapenos. Are they hot? When do we get a recipe? :-)
Gooseberries? Thanks for your great comment! We came home to find that finally... the sweet potato is about 6 inches tall. Maybe I'll finally plant it hah! We are as naive at gardening and cooking as we are at RVing! Hugs xoxoxo Sammie, Mom and the gang!
11 comments:
Woof! Woof! No Idea what it is but seems that mom is making a delish dish. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Hot, hot, hot......why do I feel like dancing all of a sudden? "Feelin' hot, hot, hot...." :-)
Lovely jalapenos. Are they hot?
When do we get a recipe? :-)
Hot Hot Hot - gotta love those jalapenos.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I need a glass of water.
Nice! Wear gloves!!!
yep, your jalepeƱos are producing lots of good peppers. I'm with Warren, who said,,,wear gloves!!
Do
Not
Touch
Your
Eyes
!!!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I suddenly have a craving for Nachos!
That is surely one very hot dish you are preparing. I'm tongue is burning just looking at it.
Mom loves jalapenos! I am betting they would be too hot for me...but I would still beg for some.
Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley
Gooseberries? Thanks for your great comment! We came home to find that finally... the sweet potato is about 6 inches tall. Maybe I'll finally plant it hah! We are as naive at gardening and cooking as we are at RVing!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie, Mom and the gang!
Post a Comment