Friday, August 27, 2010

Golden Friday

Mommy did some spying again...

Samantha: Daddy, are you doing to fill up the pool?

Samantha: I see water in there!

June: Samantha, there is water in here!

June: Thanks daddy!
Samanthat: I'ma go swimmin'

June: You go see what daddy is going and I'll stay here and keep cool

YD: The girls were just hanging out while hubby was getting a fire going for dinner


13 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great family scene - happy pups, dinner on the fire, fun time with Dad. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mrs. JP said...

Wow, I like your grill. Is that a smoker there too? Samantha and June were ready to jump in that pool. Have a great weekend, YD.

Lena said...

lol. For a while it looked like the fire was heating up the pool - she had her own hot tub! :-)
What a great backyard - and Mike is master of the grill! :-)
Have a wonderful weekend!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I should get Mom to have an end of the summer season pool pawty fur me next weekend!

I stand there just like that too - of khourse, I've dug out some of the water!

Happy FrEYEday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

That looks like a good Golden day.

Tucker and Daisy

NCmountainwoman said...

A dip in the pool and dinner on the grill. What a great way to spend the evening.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy happy Golden Friday. It's interesting how your dad placed your pool near the grill. Hope you guys had a taste of what's he cooking. Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Julie said...

What a cool grill. Fun times. Get while you can. I'm sure the weather will turn soon.

Meeka said...

Pool party, yay!

1000 Goldens said...

That is my idea of a perfect evening, it looks so peaceful and Sammie & June are so happy :)

CrossView said...

Just keepin' cool paws! LOL! Sweet! And even sweeter that hubby was cooking! ;o)

Thor and Jack said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!

Sierra Rose said...

Yaaaaaaayayayay!!! Love your pool!! Hey, mind if I come over for a dip? My pool sprung some leaks and mom is being very slow about figuring out what to do!
Looks like a great bbq with dad!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose