Friday, September 10, 2010

Golden Friday

Spending a little mommy and me time.

June: Ear scratches from mom is so nice!

June & Mommy & Samantha's butt

June & Mommy

Samantha

Samantha & Mommy

Samantha loves to lay on mommy's belly

Samantha: Listening to my little baby brofur

16 comments:

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

D'oh! What great pictures!!!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Golden Friday. How Cute ... Happy Friday n Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Julie said...

How sweet. A little doggy love.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What GReat pikhs!

Furry furry special!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Golden Samantha said...

AAAwwwwwww! So sorries it's taken us so long to get back here! We LOVE these cuddly pictures of you with the girls - oh how cute they are and gentle, it seems, with your tummy and baby! So glad to see that you're taking a bit of rest! I picture you running around gardening, cleaning, baking and cooking all the time! (Finally, the sweet potatoes have grown six inch plants - should I try to sell them to a hydroponic place!!!! Maybe I ought to start a new one for next June!) But I did hang in there - don't think I should put it in the ground now! Have a restful weekend!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie, Avalon and Mom

NCmountainwoman said...

Such sweet photographs! I especially love the last one.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey, you can't fool us - that's not just Mommy - that's Mommy and baby too:) Mom looks great, bet she is counting the days.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mrs. JP said...

What do you hear in there Samantha?
I know your girls will be great with new baby brother. YD, you look great!

Meeka said...

Mommy and me time is the BEST!

How Sam Sees It said...

What sweet pictures!

Sam

1000 Goldens said...

Sammy, you are so sweet listening to Mommy's belly :)

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....
what a sweet pics of you all girls!!!
Sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
We love your pic listening to Mommy's belly!!!
W'ere sure you'll be great great sis for your new brofur!!!
And Your mommy looks great!!!!
Take care of you all!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And pleaseeeeeeee.....give a sweet licks from us to your mommy and her big belly!!!
;-)))))
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet pics! Lots of Golden love in your house....

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

CrossView said...

Thanks for the smiles! Lots and lots of smiles!

Lena said...

Great pictures! I love that she likes to listen to her littel baby brofur! Too cute! Many hugs!

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Oh, so very sweet!