Monday, March 8, 2010

What Is It?

Let's play "What Is It?"!
What do you think it is?
[Crossview, you may not answer this one. ;) ]
I will post the answer on Wednesday.
Have fun!


p/s: I will be a little busy this week, so the girls and I may not get to visit all your blogs. We must apologize.

14 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

I can't sniff it, so I can't tell if it's a rock, a snail of some sort or a plant heheh!!! Will look to Wednesday to find out!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Golden Daily Scoop said...

hmmmm, a furry acorn?!?!? Can't wait to find out!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

CrossView said...

I feel special. ;o)

Mrs. JP said...

a polished walnut, a clam, a fat parsnip, that's all I got!@!

Farley's Mom said...

I'm with Samantha and Mrs. JP. Seems like it's some sorta sea creature?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It looks like someting very old.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Some kind of skhwashie thing?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: Thanks fur sharing your Rotti story - Maya really was khwite the lover girl - she was the furst one Mom's transported but she's met others - she knows they really are khwite nice khanines!

BTW, my words is STING

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

This week is very very very hard your "what is it?" game!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
it seems some kind of silver jewel.....
Can't wait to read the answer!!!!
Don't worried about not visiting our blogs....all we want is you're ok!!!!!
Take care of you, girls!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Sweet kisses and licks

warren said...

I was guessing nut of some sort but it's hard to really say that it is a nut...can't wait for the reveal!

Sierra Rose said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm stumped over here! Kind of looks like you found GOLD! :)

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Life With Dogs said...

I am utterly stumped!

Julie said...

An earring.

Anonymous said...

Something fluffy that would be fun to pull the stuffing out of - I think?!

Wags and Kisses,
Wrigley

Mochi and Bali said...

Ha ha, I know the answer since I'm reading this super late. :) Sorry, my mom has been busy and we're trying to get around to all our blog friends too.

Mochi